Reviews for Anathema
Rokimbo chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
What a wonderful story. I really have been enjoying all of your work... every one of
your fics has been a joy to read!
NWHS chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Excellent ending to an intriguing story. I'm glad you were able to finish it. Life tends to make doing so a bit difficult, I know.
Nyt Yanse chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Superb ending for a spectacular story. Poor Lennier, but what else can be done? I loved the bit with Ivanova and the CC techs, and Londo, as ever, is a joy to read. I'm also very glad that Delenn's clan took her back in, obviously Callen's not a douche in this world :) Thank you once more for your time!
NWHS chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I was wondering how they would get out of that jam. Loved the ending.
Nyt Yanse chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
This is a gripping continuation, the small details filling out the exceptional broad strokes- and you keep me guessing. PLEASE update soon, you work is superb.
lupabianca sevlover chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
A wonderful story! The love scene was perfect and I'm terribly curious to know what will happen next :) Keep up the good work!
ChrisMaryaddict98 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
WOW! Awesome story, just added it to my favorites
NWHS chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
A sexy, sweet chapter. A well written continuation to the AU.
Nyt Yanse chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I loved the bit about John's 'prowess'- with Whatcha Got. The rappore John builds up with the Centauri was well written and very funny. And the love scene was beautiful. Waiting breathlessly for more, love your writing.
Foil5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great story - you have a real flair for well-paced, engaging stories that make your longer works (I'm thinking of Alma Mater, Metamorphoses and The Bloody Ones) a pleasure to soar through, and a fantastic grip on the series' characters. I especially love your Delenn. Hope you choose to continue with this, I would like to see where it goes next!
iges2u chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Another wonderful and exciting chapter! Looking forward to the next update.
dreamerhideaway chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
This is one of the best fics I have ever read. Not only in a B5 & John/Delenn universe, but in all my fandoms and ships. I love this one being in danger scenario and the other trying to protect them.

And I have to say, this fic is a real rollercoaster of emotions. It makes me scream, laugh, smile like an idiot (much like John and Delenn, really), sob the ugliest of sobs and so on. I wanted to write a decent review but I just can't not fangirl when it comes to these two, specially with fics so dazzling as this one is. Amdjklsnfjkldsnfjknsdjknfjkds.

Can't wait for more of their adorable tender moments and the angst and the protection and all that jazz. Thank you for this fic. It's really marvelous.
Nyt Yanse chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Ooohh- things are getting very messy now. The increasing tension, suspicion and lust are making MY nerves scream, I don't know about poor John and Delenn's o_O

Can't wait for more!
NWHS chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Nice update. The story is progressing nicely and I'm glad you had an opportunity to write this before the holiday season.
iges2u chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Very intense chapter - thanks for the update!