Reviews for The Story of Us
ooops chapter 7 . 5/2
Uh just skipped to the end.. wtf? No offense but ughh either someone explain why zeref was the one who.. another thing to explain.. had romeo and not natsu who was clearly the one who was bottom? or I'm gonna go crazy XD
oops chapter 3 . 5/2
Uh yeah.. make natsu the one who's pregnant at least. . I'm debating whether or not to continue reading. . like nothing makes Sense? Natsu is uke so why is zeref the mother?
Hottstuff JK chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Really crapy grammar.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
you guys and yoa lover re sick twisted p.s i hate hate gay pairings their disgusting
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
U should make a sequeal with natsu and his son :)
lemonyen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You just ruined my image of Natsu.
littlelionalicious chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
You really should make a sequel!
writtingsabitch chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Its a really good story, and I really enjoy it but it seriously has grammar problems, more specifically your word conversions, and the misuse of plural words.
Kuroi Mercenary chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Hm...It was interesting, what could really work is the grammar and correcting some spelling mistakes.
a dude chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
o,o omfg i want more Zatsu fanfictions, but the grammer in this one... can u please work on that?
Snow Siren chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
You should list this story in the summary as containing mpreg.
Fairy Tail Epicness chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awww poor Natsu!
Zereflover chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
iHeartZatsu chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
dear my fellows reviwers, readers, nn subsribers i will edit this story, write a sequel, and write more stories :D after April 1st [my bday]
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
This was a really good story once again I'm sorry that I took so long to read this and review, but I was kinda busy. But the naext you do a story please make Natsu the one who pregnent. LOVE THE STORY!