Reviews for The Cat Came Back
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yeah, I guess that there are weirder things than reincarnating brothers in world of digimon. Good thing Ken has such an open mind.
Twinfactor chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Love love love love love love love love love it!

So cute! I love the idea it fits and from what the show says about Sam I can see him being a cat.

Again Love it!
espanamazing chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was cute! ...Slightly awkward, in the logistics, but... it made me happy. _
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was really original! And I love the name choice, the symbolism, the small similarities that drew Ken to the cat... It was really great, and very cute!
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
OMG, that was *so* cute. And it bought tears to my eyes, too. Osamu-chan deserved to be reincarnated as a cat so he could relax and still be close to Ken-chan.

Oh, what a sweet story.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute fic. I liked it. It kinda reminds me of the movie Fluke. have you seen it?

Anyway, I enjoyed reading it.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Unrealistic but very cute. I loved it. It's amazing-I love stories like these.
Shadow-Jin-Sin chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aw... This is such a cute fic. It was done very well.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Cute! _
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
lol what a kool story! i like it tons! tho i sorta suspected that it would be osamu still very kool i like it so please update it! thanx!
highjynx chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This fic is so sweet! There is so much to love about this fic; the idea is unique for one. I especially like how you depicted Ken, the wry humour he possesses makes him that much more realistic. Fantastic job on this fic.
Catwarrior chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
that is so cute!
Serenity Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I LUV IT!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Yep, a strange one, all right 0.0;. Of course, it could have all been coincidence...
OsaNona22 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aw...I had a feeling it was Sam when I read the summary.

It's funny because kaeru reminds me SO MUCH of my cat, moonlight. She always listens when you talk to her, she's COMPLETELY black and fury, she has simese in her, she loves potato chips, french fries, and tomatoes, she always folows you around, ans whenever you speak to her she meows back...weird.

*adds story to favs*