Reviews for One in a Million
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/5
It takes a village to raise a child.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Talk about reaping what you sow...only Bella, with the help of Edward and Jasper, of course...are a,

One in a Million, family!
PeetaLover28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved ur fantastic story and I thought it was unique and romantic! your story was absolutely perfect!
FunSizedAuthor chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You should definitely add to this! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
2 thumbs up loved the story.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this was sooo cute. Especially how they asked Bella to marry them.
jilllapet chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lovely!
twi nana chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
What a sweet and wonderful story. Wish you would make it a multi chap, there is so much more that I want to know...I know it is marked complete, and there is a HEA-but I would sure like to know all of the deets on how they got there.
May chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
May chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Loved this!
MyLifeandHis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hey girl! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write and enter the contest. The entries were all awesome and I personally enjoyed reading each and every one.

Your writing style is great. I think you have clear definitions of who and what you are writing, and that's important. However, your entry was a litttttttle bit too 'perfect world' sugary sweet for my taste. Don't get me wrong - the lemon was hot, the story was told well, and your beta did an excellent job. BUT the babies, and the marry us, and the happily ever after (while it definitely fit the bill of the contest) was too unrealistically sappy for me. I'm probably just a pessimist. May we all get our One in a Million, bb. Keep writing!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I enjoyed it. Thanks.
MzPYT4eva chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Im so in love with this story! AWESOME JOB! So WISHING there was more!
jasam19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love it! Thanks for sharing. Would really love to see a full lenght E/B/J Poly fic. There are so few of them.