Reviews for Passing Notes
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is my favorite fic! You should write more like this, js.
cole5148 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Love the dirty notes.
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was perfect. I can't stop giggling!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I so love your stories :P
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
xDDDD that was SO great! So glad my friend linked me to this! Both hot and funny! And honestly, I could SO see them saying that!
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
ugh This is so genius. Everything you write is incredible D:
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
LOL...I laughed so hard. Aren't they just adorable? But seriously, they really need to pay more attention in classes - just kidding! They can pass as many notes as they want to. I don't mind at all! : )
GleekFan1029 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
guh. thats so hot. I DEMAND A SEQUEL! :O
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I know that maybe the proper response to what I'm about to say is "Stay off the internet," but PLEASE, if you're going to say something about an episode that hasn't aired yet, even in the Author's Note, put a spoiler warning! I really, really don't want to know what's in store until I see it!
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
KJHAKDHFLKJASHF BLAINE THOUGH.
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww, nice! D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
They are SO cute.
EMSmith chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was really hot and witty and awesome XD

I need stuff like this to keep me sane until November )
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so cute. Yes, Blainers has a short attention span but he's so damn charming and dapper. And Kurt, the line about dead kittens and eye injuries. In his interview at the New Yorker Festival last Saturday he said thats one of the ways he is able to cry when he needs to; he thinks about eye injuries. He is so damn good at crying on camera. Maybe thats why they make him do it every other episode. And 34 days and counting till we all get lucky on 11/8. They already did, those bad bad boys. Chris's face in the videos last Saturday. Such a shit eating grin. You can't tell me he didn't love filming those scenes with Darren. DAYUM!

Keep writing smut. We have 34 days to get through.
GleekFreak1001 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG that was sooo CUTE! IT was hot, an funny at the smae time! Blaine makes me laugh! "well, i have a short attention span" lol! :D