Reviews for Right Answer, Wrong Question
WhoMe17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I think this was the perfect ending to this story, and I like that he sent a text asking her to marry him u thought it was very fitting. I'am slowly working my way through your stories and you write puckleberry so well.
that70sfinchelgleek chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Amazing! Like seriously amazing! I read the first one awhile ago and didn't even realize that there was a sequel! Write more Puckleberry PLEASE!
catwoman8940 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I read the first one and it was a blast and i finally found this one and i loved it.
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You know how to write puck to a t. I loved this story!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
very good story.
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ok, well, I just reviewed but I'm not sure if it showed up, so ya...anyways, I LOVE your story! I read this after reading Wrong Number, and I hafta say, you might be my favorite puckleberry author. I've read a few of your puckleberry stories after discovering one of them (soooo glad I did!), and they've all impressed me. I don't plan on reviewing every story, though, so just please know that you're awesome and that you should write more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ok, so I just wanna say that I absolutely LOVE your writing. I read this after reading Wrong Number, and I hafta say, you might be my official favorite puckleberry author. Please keep writing! :D
PuckleberryLovin chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Please make a sequel to this! (: i loved it!
li chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aww,really great sequel!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
P. S:

"Speak of the devil."

"I've been called worse."

Haha, and there goes ANOTHER phrase that make me relate them with another of my favorite couples, from a different show
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUTOUT! Oh, and I'm a girl, by the way, hehe.

I like how even keeping some formalisms as meeting each other's parents, they did other things in peculiar ways: How they declared their love, how Puck proposed to her (Nice touch making him use the same channel that put them together in the first place). It was a surprise that Sam was Santana's "tamer", but he's such a sweet guy that I think he could melt any heart. Nice story!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i love love love that you expanded the other fic. it is bittersweet reading a good oneshot because that's it - no more, but YAY, we got more with this, and i loved it
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Loved this! Awesome follow up. :o)
JCC chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Once again, you totally nailed it! Loved this fic! Such a good idea to continue the story, it was one of my favourites so I was so happy to see you'd added continuation! I would love to see another instalment, pretty please!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really loved the first installment of this particular AU so I was only too happy to read this next fic,and it certainly lived up to my expectations.

I thought it was very clever of you to start off with a less than perfect date,and since the majority of their previous contact was over the phone how Noah approached fixing the issue was so appropriate for them.

The chemistry between these two was electric the whole way throughout this story,so the many moments of fluff were very welcomed and beautifully written. As always you manage to work an actual plot into the story and the mix between it and the fluff was perfect. It was also great to see the progression and deveolpment of not only the relationship but also their indiviual characters, it adds to the charm of this story.