Reviews for Monsters and Men
T.Redd chapter 6 . 6/30
Am I the only one thinking that Rukia needs to die or at least become severely injured...
anabonnana chapter 20 . 4/11
I love this fic, srsly! But I still want to stangle Rukia. Hahaha anyway, this had been a good read. Definitely one of my fave fics from yours. Thanks hun.
anabonnana chapter 19 . 4/11
Can I kill Rukia please? I'd gladly do it. With pleasure. Thanks.
anabonnana chapter 11 . 4/10
I was sobbing so hard oh god :'(((
anabonnana chapter 9 . 4/10
I fucking hate Rukia in here. Well, I never really liked here.
anabonnana chapter 7 . 4/10
Now I understand why Stark won't let his minions just take over Grimm's territory. Relieveing Grimm's past made me fucking cried. Stark do cares... *sobs* poor bby Grimm. That's ok hun, Ichi and Shiro are around :3
Soya Pie chapter 20 . 1/10
This story really set my emotions running, especially at the end! Thank you for not making it a tragedy because I was reading at such a frantic pace in the last chapter hoping that Grimmjow can come back. I am surprised that Ichigo did not use his necromancy skills to bring him back but I am guessing he has his reasons.

You are one of my favourite authors and I am so surprised on why I haven't read this story earlier! Nonetheless, I will be going through your stories again like a fine toothed-comb to see whether I missed out any other stories ;)
hotta chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic, awesome, and utter brilliance.
Raychel chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
OMG i love this so much please put more to it!
shessys mate chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
Omg i love it its soooo good did u make a sequel
A chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I'm a twin and while I really enjoyed your fic up until the incest... I really... cannot read incest... it horrifies me the thought of defiling my twin and I's relationship in such a way... we hate each other and I like to keep it to flying punches and hatred instead of fucking. that's disgusting.

I'd rather grimmjow fuck Ichigo. Very well written but horrifying and mentally scarring and much dislike for your perceived sensuality in twin's relationships.
HidanFangirl chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Awesome, but I'm still confused if Grimmjow is alive or dead now.
10/10 will read again
HidanFangirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This story is amazing :o
Though I had a really difficult time figuring out when Grimmjow was full-on Ressurecion, human and...does he have a third form? It's confusing.
Pumagal chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Nooooooo! Grimmyyyyyy!

Why didn't Ichigo bring him back? He did it with Shiro! *crying*

Shiro and Ichigo get to be with Grimmy again right? They have to! It's only fair! *still crying*
kira1525 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
): I've read this story before but I had to read it again. ): it hurts just as much the second time. You should write another chapter. Grimm coming back and being with the twins. );

Anyways, the story itself is awesome. :) great job.

(I had to come back to chapter 19 to post a comment cause I've already reviewed this story and it's one review per chapter apparently.)