Reviews for Monsters and Men
You shold have had one more paragraph, where they met and embraced. I liked this ending so much better T~T
WAAAAAAAAA! DX I'm crying so hard right now. Fix it!
They really are a great OT3
Poor Grimm... such a painful backstory. Ichigo would never hurt you like that. You deserve this pieve of happiness, y'all. Keep writing!
Holy crap, that confrontation was almost really bad
... but it turned out awesome! XD
No! Don't kill Rukia and Renji. Ichigo, you have to save them! DX
I wonder what Stark is gonna do.
It's totally worth continuing and I'm so glad you did!
T.Redd chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
Am I the only one thinking that Rukia needs to die or at least become severely injured...
anabonnana chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
I love this fic, srsly! But I still want to stangle Rukia. Hahaha anyway, this had been a good read. Definitely one of my fave fics from yours. Thanks hun.
anabonnana chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
Can I kill Rukia please? I'd gladly do it. With pleasure. Thanks.
anabonnana chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
I was sobbing so hard oh god :'(((
anabonnana chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
I fucking hate Rukia in here. Well, I never really liked here.
anabonnana chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Now I understand why Stark won't let his minions just take over Grimm's territory. Relieveing Grimm's past made me fucking cried. Stark do cares... *sobs* poor bby Grimm. That's ok hun, Ichi and Shiro are around :3
Soya Pie chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
This story really set my emotions running, especially at the end! Thank you for not making it a tragedy because I was reading at such a frantic pace in the last chapter hoping that Grimmjow can come back. I am surprised that Ichigo did not use his necromancy skills to bring him back but I am guessing he has his reasons.

You are one of my favourite authors and I am so surprised on why I haven't read this story earlier! Nonetheless, I will be going through your stories again like a fine toothed-comb to see whether I missed out any other stories ;)