Reviews for Monsters and Men
Raychel chapter 20 . 9/13
OMG i love this so much please put more to it!
shessys mate chapter 20 . 5/25
Omg i love it its soooo good did u make a sequel
A chapter 1 . 4/25
I'm a twin and while I really enjoyed your fic up until the incest... I really... cannot read incest... it horrifies me the thought of defiling my twin and I's relationship in such a way... we hate each other and I like to keep it to flying punches and hatred instead of fucking. that's disgusting.

I'd rather grimmjow fuck Ichigo. Very well written but horrifying and mentally scarring and much dislike for your perceived sensuality in twin's relationships.
HidanFangirl chapter 20 . 4/25
Awesome, but I'm still confused if Grimmjow is alive or dead now.
10/10 will read again
HidanFangirl chapter 1 . 4/24
This story is amazing :o
Though I had a really difficult time figuring out when Grimmjow was full-on Ressurecion, human and...does he have a third form? It's confusing.
Pumagal chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Nooooooo! Grimmyyyyyy!

Why didn't Ichigo bring him back? He did it with Shiro! *crying*

Shiro and Ichigo get to be with Grimmy again right? They have to! It's only fair! *still crying*
kira1525 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
): I've read this story before but I had to read it again. ): it hurts just as much the second time. You should write another chapter. Grimm coming back and being with the twins. );

Anyways, the story itself is awesome. :) great job.

(I had to come back to chapter 19 to post a comment cause I've already reviewed this story and it's one review per chapter apparently.)
anne623 chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
He's alive... He's alive... Hahaha.. Yes! :D
Nice story by the way..
sing-to-the-moon chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
It was superb. I really love what you've done.
I was engaged throughout the whole story, once I started reading I couldn't stop.
PotionsPet chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
"He..He looked like a man"
"That doesn't help."

LOL I can't remember the skit show I remember that from, with the Asian woman who could never describe anybody. Something like Saturday Night Live.
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Mizuki 8D chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
The ending was beautiful...
TrustyFoxy chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Slightly confused about what a deidad is...
wittlewons chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Saw some fan art on DA and this story was tagged in it. Your writing style is amazing and the word pictures you paint are so vivid it was like I was there watching Grimm be haunted by his past. Cant wait to read more!
chikycoo chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
It was a really good story i cried on the last chapter and was so upset with you for killing him of but i forgave you after you broght him back to life