Reviews for Naruto Muyo!
lou2003us chapter 11 . 2/22
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
R1996 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Ah so it be the cabbit contract.
silverwolf7791 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
this is such an amazing story i cant wait for the next chapter when everyone'll meet washu
KillerIsMe chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Really loving this story dude. I'm a big Tenchi Muyo fan and Naruto is a great character to replace Tenchi. My only question is if a new chapter is in the works or not?
PGadoury chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Excellent story. I hope you update it again soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
not sure what you have planned with the false Kabuto
chaosrin chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I really hope you don't make Ayeka weak, I mean from what I can tell her connection with the tree ship gives her the abilities of nature chakra. Would love to see Ayeka go toe to toe against Orochimaru rather than relying on Naruto and the others. Shine more spotlight on her! The chapter is good
Still do update soon!
jasmine the thig chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Things just keep getting better.

Bobboky chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Culaio chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Interesting story but it focuses too much on sasuke(secondary character SHOULD'T overshadow MAIN character), Most of people want to see naruto growing smarter and stronger, Also please don't make naruto look like idiot we had enough of that in manga :(.

by the way they should have taken Path of Dedication(at least at second run) it would be VERy with all the clones naruto can make.

keep up the good work
Lady Ashwinder chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Congratulations! I think you've accurately captured the team dynamic of Team 7 that I wished would've happened in the actual canon. Not to mention that I love the changes for the test that you've come up with, and didn't repeat the whole paper test, forest, etc. plan that others are prone to. Plus I'm liking this actual friendship that Naruto and Sasuke seem to have, and Sakura actually improving herself for herself and BOTH of her teammates without her needing a catalyst (i.e. Sasuke leaving the village) in order to motivate her to do so. That is a great weakness when it comes to Kishimoto's female characters. It seemed like all of his females don't try to improve themselves unless it directly involves a male character. I'm happy to see that that's not the case for this story. Oh! Also love the women that are slowly but surely circling around Naruto. Because while it will be a little crazy dealing with all of these women, it will be extremely entertaining for everyone else.
Tama Saga chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
These alternate tests are interesting. I am worried about Kabuto, but I have a feeling he's a red herring.
Tama Saga chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Ah, I see. The easiest way to cut through those who are oblivious is to get into a possession argument in front of the other contenders.
Tama Saga chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
The switch was very interesting. I apologize deeply to Naruto for thinking he was an idiot.