Reviews for If It Be Well Used
l03l chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is a perfect addition to the episode; I really felt they just ended the ep without any sort of resolution to the JJ/Reid fight, but this is so in character and could so easily have been part of the episode that it really is the perfect resolution. Thank you!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Amazing insight into their relationship - could so picture this - I think the conversations that night would have been very interesting.
Coffee Kitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I am going to keep this story in the back of my mind when watching the show this season to help me swallow the way things were suddenly wrapped up between Reid & JJ. So thank you for providing a much better and more believable conclusion to the relationship of those two. Cheers! :)
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Spencer is one angry dude!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ay de mio, thank you. This was plausible because that ending wasn't. A hearty meal amongst loved ones can do many things but erase all the pain and betrayal of months ain't one of 'em. I for one was grateful that at least Reid seemed to be reacting the way normal people would so the fact that it was easily diffused by the end left me gobsmacked. 'Time.' that was the perfect response, an honest one, a realistic one. That's how it should have been done.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was really good. I didn't like the way she and Emily treated him in the last episode. You enable him to give more voice to his feelings.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
loved this part:

. "You had far more solace than any of us did!"

"Just add a "you bitch" there, Spence, if it will make you feel any better," JJ retorted, her lips tightening as she stared at the man that had once been her best friend.

"It was implied," Reid snapped.
Swordsoul2000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yay! Go Reid! and go JJ! this is the way last week's episode should have ended. Reid's angry, justifiably so in my opinion, yet still acting like an adult enough to recognize when to pull it back in. and JJ...

This is the fic i've been trolling for ever since i watched Proof. and it's finally here! here's to hoping that tonight's episode doesn't just skate over the leftover fallout, because it's not over, not by a long shot.
finlaure chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Now This sounds like what should have happened at the end of the episode! I Rreallllyy didn't like how they ended it all smiles and forgiveness that easy. for a show that is soo realistic about life,, that ending wasn't. Thank you for the correction.
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This made me teary eyed. Aw, poor Spence. He's so...I can't even begin to describe it. You captured the characters so amazingly. I loved it.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
you captured what should have played out. so far they have done little to show the betrayal that the team suffered. the little outburst reid had was nothing compared to what we should have seen.