Reviews for Abducted
What should happen next: Peter comes back, throws an arm around stiles, taunts Derek, I'd rather die than betray my friends Derek! DIE I tell you! Peter throws stiles against a wall, Derek snaps and attacks peter, stiles sneaks out, runs into Jackson.
Jackson drags him back in forcing Derek to submit, its hard to force his inner wolf back but he manages it.
Cecy Black hathaway chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Continuala porfis ;3
crawfordbiscuits chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
carry on! and hurry!
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Awww Derek is soooo cute! Cannot absolutely wait to read more :)
alphafairy chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Really loving this story, hoping for an update soon!
The Magnus Bane chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
So you stop?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
poor boys more
RavenBird2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Oh my... I love this. Please update. It's a lot o ask but pleeeaasse
PunkIggy chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Use your words Derek...maybe Stiles can help you think of something to get out of this one. Great fic! I really like it and I hope we get an update soon D
maria.draco.malfoy chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
really good story but I believe you need to update more often (:
Bethisafan77 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Hey please update soon! I love this story! Derek should keep stiles in the dark for a little bit more and let Scott get into the story then help stiles escape! Haha idk whatever you do I'll love it! Update soon!
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Please update soon!
Everybody's Fool Tool chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Me like and FINALLY! I'm liking the story because it's different from other sterek fanfiction I've read.
What I would like to happen would be Stiles and Derek have a one sided argument / Derek saying not so much bring his usual self and Stiles yelling on and on; have Derek say the last word a s then cut off by Peter and he goes off about whatever and stuff. :)
Hurry and write and post soon :D
P.S. Will Derek and Stiles have sex in this story?
rowsdowersavesus chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I'd love to see the two team up with Scott somehow to make something sneaky and awesome to overthrow Peter or something like that. Thanks fornot abandoning, that alone is a little wonderful.
nerdlover chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Love it! Love Derek, Stiles, Sterek lol. Please update soon!