Reviews for Where Do You Wanna Start?
timano chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Definitely one of the better stories on this website! And I really enjoyed the character of Mai-she definitely shows potential. 10 out of 10 stars.
AWOL93 chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
ow... its so sad!

the ending! *cries*

good job!
AWOL93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
hey, I really like your story so far!

the Mia reminds me of myself a bit with her drifting off because school is boring lol. history was my fave subject though, theres always a mystery in it :P - so i was pritty exited that "stuff" whent down in that class.

so yeah, i'll read on exitedly.

one thing that has bugged me while reading this chapter (maybe i just missed it) but i don't think you described what Mia looks like?

so yeah?

that is all lol.
WhoOnGallifrey chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
A-freaking-mazing! Seriously! Just one thing, the Doctor swears at one point (if I remember rightly), which just doesn't seem Doctor-y. I don't know why it just feels...wrong. Other than that, amazing plot, writing and characterisation.

Great work, will definitely be reading the sequel soon! :)
GraceSong chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
WOW! I loved this fanfiction so much ! I only found it a couple of days ago and I have been glued to it ever since. My pile of boks to be read have been cast aside to be replaced by your wonderful fanfiction. I know I am not a memebr of the fanfiction website and so I guess not quite as important when it comes to reviews , but belive you me , I have only stopped ysalef signing up to write fanfiction because i know that i oculd never compete wiht work as good as yours. I think you have captured the Doctor, River ,Amy and Rory fantastically and I feel so sorry for Mai. I think that you have written this story very well, and the plot is excellent. I am begging you to write a sequel of any koind, because i really want to know what happens next. Whne i discovered you had upsated this mornin, i nearly made myself very late for a family get together so that i could read what you had written. When i finnaly got out the house , i had a smile on my face aqnd a millon questions in my head! Please, please ,please write more. you are an amzing writer and have a great talent.

Grace Song
HestiaRue14 chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Oh thank you I'm looking forward to the sequal :)
living-in-my-own-AU chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :) loved the story although i think the doctors being way to harsh !
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
OMG! I can;t believe it :O:O:O:O

Seriously, don;t leave it too long ;D
uzumaki misaki chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I didn't think u planned to leave it that because that's not in his character. I look forward to the sequel! )
uzumaki misaki chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
In the words of the 10th Doctor...What? What!

Yes! Please write a sequel!
Lugrpa chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
... :o ... Poor Mai, i haven't seen the doctor this angry.. You should really do a sequel! You can't leave Mai's story at that! She needs some support in her life.. Please do a sequel, that would be amazing:) Keep writing, you really have a gifted talent for it!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
HestiaRue14 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I refuse to beleive that the doctor would abandon his own daughter esspecially since we already know that he had kids on gallifrey and we have seen how he treated Jenny in the doctors daughter. I do not think that the doctor would abandon his own daughter or worse that river would actually listen to the doctor and let him abandon her.

You have to make a sequel and fix this I just don't want the doctor to leave Mai alone like this. She is a timelord and he should want to keep her close to him. Sorry but please pleaase make a sequal and fix this
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
HA! I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACE WILDFLOWER! (WildFlower is my bff I forced to read this, who determined it wasn't possible for Mai to be River and the Doctor's kid. But what does she know?) HA! Okay, I'm done gloating now. HA! Okay, now I'm done ;)

Anyway, Awwwww it's over :'( Well, it was great while it lasted! And I definitely think you should do a sequel. If you want to, that. Don't feel you have to just because I asked ;)

I really love Mai, and I think that this should actually happen in the show. Well, without The Doctor abandoning her. Twice.

Also, you're really good with the characters! You made the ones actually in the show react exactly as I think they would! And you did 11 perfectly! Well, better than I can...

Well, this is getting pretty long so...bye!. !

['''] Fez!

Lugrpa chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
AH! This is getting really really exciting! How many more chapters are their gonna be? I hope a lot! Update soon please!