Reviews for Fast, Furious, and Under Control
Captian-Winter chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love the story. I wish thare were more f&f and ncis la crossover
fiveOFan chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
you can't end it like that callen racing you have to follow up with other story about that I love to see what Hetty has to say about that.
janet1982 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Awesome)
reina13 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
love it
loveRnB chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
add soo please
stacey chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
okay, u have about 6 more movies to wright! I will send water and P B and J sandwiches! great but what next! lol
Stacey chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Okay! I'm hooked, where is the rest of the story.
christinaemerald chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
love the story! :D
Samuel Wheeler chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I loved it please update more
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Woo-hoo an update! Yes I squealed with joy at seeing an update. Though I had to go back and re-read from the first chapter because it has been so long since I last read the fic. I did notice one...errr...minor...discrepancy. You keep calling Brian smaller than Dom and he's actually taller than him, even if it's not by much. I actually had that fact pointed out to me as well and my fic wasn't a full crossover with FatF lol! I actually ended up going back and rewatching the movies to find out if it was true. Dom is stockier, more muscular than Brian is as Brian is more lithe like a runner or swimmer and Dom is built more like a bodybuilder. As I have no clue if that's what you meant by smaller I thought I'd nicely point out that he is taller but is also more lithe than Dom. Gah, don't mine my OCD. It tends to pop up at the oddest of moments. Anyway I hope that you'll be able to update soon and that thing have become less hectic now or are at least starting to calm down. I look forward to the next chapter!
Ja
Sinopa
ILoveAnime89 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Love it update again soon.
Goddess Seshat chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Awesome.
Cant wait for more.
Melikalilly chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
This is so good
wandamarie chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
wow i thought you had stooped writing this story i am happy that you did not
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »