Reviews for Nikku Chan
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Wait, meat was topping in this fanfiction, right? *o*
If so, YES! I hope you update soon! :D
Msmusicful chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Omg plz update this story plz loving it so much!
S.Miki chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Update, please!
The Reality DumPer chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Yeah, they should just end up together. Nice guy with the prettiest girl is so
prettylittleliar chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I really like it but Sena is out of character, Sena is self confident about her body, and her power as a popular girl.

Maybe another girl shows her face in this story and Sena consider to become her girlfriend and leave Yozora.
july chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Update soon

Sena can be dumb, but she is beautiful, rich, popular and sweet, she can get another girl or boy, she can play the same game as Yozora.

Sena must break first and leave Yozora, this way Yozora gonna lose her stupid control and gonna apologize if truly loves Sena.
ngela chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Sena should be more confident and get her revenge.

Sena could tell a lie to Yozora, maybe she also loves another person, Yozora is awful with her and this person is wonderful.

Yozora was the first one to say Sena about dating, Sena can use that against Yozora.
shamanic demonator chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
u read the novels?! Im hoping for it to be translated to english :(

BTW awesome fic u wrote here!
Turkey in a suit chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Never heard of this anime or even have the slightest clue what the characters look like, but I still greatly enjoyed the past five chapters. Look forward to reading more!
WhySoGayTae chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Wow wow I love this! I just found out about this anime and both Sena & Yozora caught my eye! Not only that but they gave me huge shipping feels! So I just had to go find fics about them! Amazing fic!
Jerry chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Lol. Yozora is so mean to Sena. Poor Sena, she just wanted to be close to Yozora. Anyway, I've been waiting for a new chapter for so long, please don't make me wait like that for the next one.

I really like your story. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
it gave me a sting but that was great !really great i hope you continue this!
Tim chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Finally! I love this :)
Please don't take too long to update the next chapter.
Haha. Yozora is driving Sena crazy.
xXnuhakuXx chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
omg i love the "I do not like you because I'm gay now" "I'm gay because I like you." lines omg they are so cute 3
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
K-k-KAWAIII!

Hm, sorry about that. Please continue this. It's good.