Reviews for Running Up That Hill
TheFallenArchangel chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I made the mistake of listening to the song while I read.. Not like I needed my heart for anything.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was quite an emotional scene, yes
18483628162729262 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I watched the episode, cried. Watched it again, cried. Listened to the song, cried. Read this, cried.
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omigoshomigoshomigosh. Yes I cried. But I'm so lad he's back! Great great job!
SamLoves1D chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, writing was just as beautiful as the that's saying something.I cried.I still have that episode saved on my .But seriously,that was beautiful:)
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
tears, so many tears! this was amaziiiiing but sooo sad!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Didn't cry but wanted to, and kinda screamed into my beautiful heartbreaking! Great story to go with it.
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OMG so sad! i cried too when steve died!
ShatteredElement chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I cried like a baby at this part! I think your story is really beautiful and helps fill in some of the blanks in a scene that I personally believe is one of the most emotional ever on television.
nelljones chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is really well done :D I like the way it follows Claudia's mind.
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 10/6/2011

also, now I'm crying again.
KristieM chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Not only did I cry Monday night (multiple times) but I cried again when I rewatched it Tuesday, and again when I read this. Pretty sure I'm scarred for life...

Anyway, wonderful story. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
parkitcharlie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I shouldn't be reading this, if I ever want to be okay with Steve I can't read fanficion.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
You're not the only one who that song started playing,I was like,oh no they didn't!That's when I knew that Jinks was you for writing this.
dombomb chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I agree that this scene needs to be told even if it is more powerful without it. I like your characterization of Claudia and no you are most definitely not the only one to have cried during the scene or re-watched it (many) times.