Reviews for Just Charlie
cool chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
love it
keep up the great work
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Was this story abandoned?
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awsome. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
Evci chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
More please !
CFT chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I know it's silly, but I really hope there'll be more to this someday! I read the old version first and was enjoying it well enough, but this version is amazing!
Scribitur Ad Narrandum chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I've read the first one, but I tell you, this one looks promising too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Please update and finish this story. I really like Ian and Charlie together. They are cute. Thank u.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Please continue this story. It is interesting. Thank u
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love the Ian/Charlie angle (I am a big fan of that pairing!) Don tends to underestimate Charlie, be quite condensenting with him. Alan does too actually. They don't quite understand him, They know he's not like everyone else, he sees the world, poeple differently, and yet demand he be like everyone else.
Going to Pegasus would be good for charlie because he can prove to himself he can stand on his own two feet, that he's more then poeple think of him. Instead of trying to please everyone he's finally putting himsef first. I really look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You gotta give us more. His dad and Don's views on his leaving, and Larry and Amita. Alan treats Charlie a bit like a child you can't tie his shoes so he would worry about him leaving but Don would flip i think, using it as an excuse to get out the anger about Charlie throwing away his clearence. And Amita would be expecting him to porpose and instead he's leaving and telling her there's no change for them. (I really really hate her character) I think it would be cool if Larry went too after all he's always wanted to know more about the universe.
Maybe have Ian finding his way there and them finally starting a realtionship out from the eyes of Charlie's family and then having to tell them when he came back.
That would be cool.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I look forward to the next chapter.
starbuck2233 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
love the fresh story line keep it up!
JJ227 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really hope that you continue soon. Enjoyed this so far
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I do like this first chapter, the friendship between Ian and Charlie is great and i can see him showing up in Atlantis too.
Alia-Jevs chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Loved the re-written first chapter! much more coherent and Ian factor gives it more depth... and the metaphorical (-spelling?) ust wow... loss of words. Please update, waiting for it!