Reviews for So Long And Goodnight
cindella204 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
No! So sad! They're all going to die! Fiend will be crushed! Now for Disenchanted, and BTW it's spelled wrong in the title (saw it on profile, I think it's missing the "n", the second one.)

-cindella204
Unwaveringhope chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really love this one-shot! Its so sweet. You are an amazing writer - the way you described the emotions. Really good. :) Keep writing and I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories!
LuckyLiloo chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aw~ So sad~ :

The lyrics fitted this story perfectly and I could imagine the scene of the two characters. You really have shown Party Poison in a more emotional light while in your other fics, you've portrayed him as a strong leader that can't be knocked down. But for him to open up a little to another KillJoy is wonderful~ :3

Write more soonie when ya can!~

Fabulous stuff~
invisible-deity chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was so cute, using the song Helena at the end! Nice way to tie it in to SING as well... the idea of PP singing to SF is lovely (although I was trying very hard not to let Big Bang Theory's 'Soft Kitty' work it's way into my head!)

I liked how you were discreet about the pregnancy, the little clues to it were great! Also for people who haven't read the previous fics, it leaves it open as to whose child it is...

Also, favourite line:

"..he offered her a soft smile that felt horribly out of place"

Don't know why, but it's wonderful!
AvidPeep chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Please do put up another Killjoy fanfic soon. They've lacking lately and I really love this verse. You and Wolfbane are definitely the best writers I've seen in this universe and I'm so excited to read your collaborations I can hardly describe it!

What a great oneshot! Absolutely stunning!
wolfbane17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is Amazing! You have such a great talent for capturing the scene and the actions and the emotions just right! Really, I felt the sadness and the futility but also the comfort. Great choice of song to set this to by the way. I know I've fallen quite behind in my updates but I will still tell you to continue to write!
DaddyMakesMeWearLipstick chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*Big fat sad face*

Im sad now...

Great writting either way, enjoyed reading it a can really see the story set play out in my mind.

I think we need to see and hear more of this SonicZombie as he clearly seems to be badass

Much love