Reviews for Jilted Revenge
trishnjefflover chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
No Jeff, you will figure out shit. Pro-longing this is only gonna do bigger damage. I keep feeling badder & badder for Adam. He's so sweet and so in love with Jeff. I still feel bad for Jeff but goddamn he is playing in Gerard hands. Gerard is so beautifully crazy and scary. He just know how to push Jeff's buttons.

That lie, its gonna come back and bite Jeff in the ass. I have no idea how Jeff will find a way to get himself out of this situation without raising a hell.

Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Jeff, you are gonna figure out shit. Pro-longing this will only further the damage there's no doubt about it. Adam is just way too sweet and so in love with Jeff. He suspects nothing and it keep making the up-coming heartbreak look more and more scary. Gerard keep coming off as more and more crazy, but he's written so beautifully crazy that it's not possible to hate him for the situation he found himself in with Jeff taking him up when he was having problems with Adam. This whole fic is about tough situations fucking up their doings.

That lie is gonna come back and bite Jeff in the ass. Could have used someone beside Jay to shield himself.

Wonderful chapter. Looking forward to more.
M.j's place chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Awesome chapter! I've missed this story! Thank you for updating it! looking forward to more, but just how much longer does Jeff think he can keep this from Adam. The longer he waits the worse off it will be for him! Damn girl I love this story! :D
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I normally try to leave reviews that are more than 3 words, but this chapter was just really hot that I can't think of anything else to say. :)
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Jeff needs to come clean and tell Adam. Gerard might go
nuts and try to hurt Adam.
Flufferz chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
*shakes head* Jeff, you're only digging yourself deeper. Gerard is indeed beautiful, but Adam is a fucking God! Hurry and update Terrah!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Yuck chocolate sauce is icky! now hot fudge I like ...it would be more like catsup right? but eggs with ice cream...ok if he IS faking being preggers, he's doing a DAMN good job at it.

I know Gerard is like a drug to Jeffy, but Jeffy boy it's time for REHAB...you have beautiful Adam at home that loves you so much...yeah okay so maybe things are stale, you know there ARE things you can do to liven things up...you never know, Adam might just surprise you!

I still have a bad feeling that all of this is going to explode in a huge mess, and there still won't be one bit of sympathy for Jeffy from me! He's hurting Adam, simple as, and you do not do that!

Update soon please...and I say again...SO GOOD to have you back and writing again!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
This is so damn good!

I love drama and this story is filled with it!

I feel bad for all parties involved and I can't wait to read more!

Great job!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Oh this is so freakin' good for a fiction man! I mean, reads this good without spending any money...Damn, I am thankful for a talent like you & I am thankful for the shit you give to us that is SO FUCKING COOL to read. You actually make me sweat with the depth & perfection of the writing here.

I dunno why this story is so damn awesome for me. I dunno if your writing just got even more perfect than it already is or its the beauty of POV style & epic characters & wonderful angst. I think, all of it combined.

This chapter was so good. I am so loving the growth of Jeff in your world & this fic should be your Jeff muses's proudest production. I loved how this started & how well his condition after seeing Gerard was written. How he was so fucked up in the head. Poor sweet innocent Adam, not having a clue & just being a nice caring wifey. I mean, boyfriend ;P

The control Gee has over Jeff..Gawdd...Its great to see a top helpless & being 'raped' for once. & it shows how you don't have to take it in the ass always to be forced. There are other ways to explore the beauty of characterization that you have so beautifully done here.

Gee is such a bitch...cackling & mocking/teasing Adam, I dunno...its creepy but amusing at the same time. He's so in control & he's so proud in his cracked state.

Whenever Jeff & Adam have those moments, I gush. I wish to read more of them like this by you.

Oh. My. God.

Shit just got intense.

This is just awesome & I REALLY hope there's the next chapter at some point in near future. I think you showed us a little sneak peak. So hurry your ass my friend & GIVE ME LOVE!
Flufferz chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Poor Addy...he's gonna be so hurt when he finds out...Poor Jeff for being put through hell, but it's his own fault...and Gerard needs help! Maybe Jeff could put him in a mental hospital?
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Oh mine...He pulled off the perfect bitch move...the trap move!

You caught Jeff's emotions SO FREAKIN' WELL. Not many writers on this site can be called excellent angst catchers quality wise, but your definitely among the top few. Nailing the right emotion w/ the right words...Definite thing here.

When I think about Adam...I get this sickening feeling...My baby's gonna be hurt badly in this fic...& I look forward to how you handle it when he's exposed to this agonized torturing secret that is gonna devastate his heart & life forever.

Hehehehe...Trish & Adam *gushes*

I am so seeing Gee at some point making Adam his target in this story. W/ as jealous & insane he has been, he won't shy away from doing some serious damage to Adam. If he can't have Jeff, neither can Adam. The mindset.

I ADORED the Jeff/Adam moment...W/ the way it was written, it just played in my head & there was such a beautiful comforting scene. You can so easily make your reader visualize the words...Seriously, it was adorable. They are so for real here. I love these kind of stories cuz they give me two treats in one package. I get Adam angst. & I get domestic Jedam or whatever Adam pairing.

' "Bankrupt me?"'

Heh, knowing Adam, I will ask too ;P

Ohh...Shinny...Lacy...*Mind Wanders*

I love how Jeff is so wonderfully written here. He treats Adam w/ so much love, sides the dirty mess he's got himself in. They r nearly perfect when you see them interact.

Jeff get Adam in new lingeries as surprise...He's a lucky SOB ;P

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I am totally overly gushing...This is one of my fav Jedam scene you EVER wrote! I dunno why, but it just is! The normality & sweetness is just PERFECT. Not over...not under...Just at the level of connect-ability.
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Now Jeff is in a whole lot deeper. First the bathroom then the bloody shirt Jeff should have come clean in the beginning. Now he is in over his head and what will he tell Adam?
M.j's place chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
holy sh*t that chapter was so suspenseful! absolutely loved it! thank you for updating so fast! you are amazing:D so is this story :)
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Uh oh...thaaaaaat's not good...