Reviews for Over The Waves
trilliumgt chapter 13 . 2/1/2018
loved it. Neji did become a little oc for me but can't have the best of both worlds. awesome writing. I want to see what else you got.
trilliumgt chapter 3 . 2/1/2018
love your style of writing. can't wait to read more
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
I don’t think I’ve read a NejiTen as in-depth to Neji’s confusion and developing feelings for her like this one. It’s definitely a favorite. Your works tend to top those lists. Great job, as always!
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This story has quite unusual pattern. It's not very often that Teten's parents are so adamantly against her relationship with Neji. The dominant daughter-mother issue is very interesting and original. I love how this story is also about maturing and gaining of independence. I like how you cope with hero's emotions. Whole story is captivating and reflects the inner turmoils of feelings realistically. Ah, and the way you write smut is one of the best I've ever read. ;)
Spellweaver10 chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I love you Ten/Neji stories. Keep it up.
el chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
This was really great! This is the first nejiten story i have read! It made me feel so many things! I laughed and felt the love so much! You're very talented! Hope you write more!
JustMorales chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hello...

I recently just made this account today, but I it said I had to wait 24 hours before I could send a proper private message. I can't wait that long, so I'm leaving what I have to say in this review, and I honestly don't care if I get bashed for what it is I'm going to say, but I don't care anymore. I deserve every ounce of disappointment and anger from them all. There is nothing that will justify what I did, and there are no good reasons for it, either. And I feel ashamed about it all. It would not surprise me if you already knew what this was about, because you're obviously a bright person, but I'm telling you anyway. I'm starting with my apologies here, first.

I'm a writer, too. Well, actually, I'm not. Not anymore. Not after what I did. I'm going to be honest and just say that, I took some of your stories, and posted them somewhere else as my own, with a few alterations. For the longest time, I had lost faith in my ability to write anything, everything I ever tried to put down, to write down, it all came out like trash to me. I had people even tell me that I was doing well, but even I couldn't see it. So I was just browsing. I found your stories. I read them, and I felt inspired, but at the same time, I felt even lower than I ever felt. I want to write as amazing as everyone else, and your words and stories captured me.

And for a while, I tried writing like you, because your stories really are so beautiful. But I reached a point in my life that I just, I bit the dust and I did the worst thing any writer could possibly do. I took your hard work. Believe me, I wanted to share it with people, to inspire them, too, like you inspired me. But, something putrid within me, something foul, just took it. No, I stole it. I stole an idea, and I honestly think that stealing an idea, a creation, is the one of the worst things you can do. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

I'm not expecting you to forgive me. I don't expect anyone to forgive me. My credibility as a writer is shot, but that's not the worst of it. I don't care about that; what I do care about, is the fact that I hurt a lot of people. I hurt my friends, and I even hurt the woman I love. And nothing, nothing can ever justify what I did. Feeling low, depressed, just bad about things, it's no excuse. I hurt people I care about. Good people, people with beautiful minds that can create beautiful things like you can. Like you did with these stories. For one, stupid, idiotic moment, I wanted to be at their level, too. To stand by them and feel good about something. But in the end, I just made a mess of things because I was so selfish.

I'm sorry.

I had asked God, one night, to help me start over, but before He can help me, I need to atone for my sins. I lost a lot of people today, but I deserve it. Your writing really is amazing, and it inspired me. But, I won't come read your stuff anymore, because I don't have that right. Not anymore. I lost that. I lost a lot of things. Whether I will be forgiven or not, time will only tell.

I'm sorry.

Carlos Morales.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
cute
can tenten get pregnant it ll be really cute if she does
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
nice behinning ;/
piixiiestiix chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Excellent!
Ami1010 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Oh I love this last chapter!
The dinner was very funny and nice at the same time, oh and I enjoyed Hiashi very much XP
And the ending was awesome :)
Thank you for the good time, reading! ;)
Ami1010 chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I really can understand their feelings, and if I were Tenten I would choose my mother too, but then again, I would try to convince her better.

And I like your disclaimer XD not that I really care. That Kishimoto can do whatever the hell he wants, there is FanFiction.
Ami1010 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Hiashi and Amaya working together sounds dangerous! XD
Poor Tenten, she was so happy that everything was fine just to come back and discover that Neji had messed up big time.
Ami1010 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Oh my God, Neji, what have you done?! XD
Please let me tell you again that I love how you write the characters' thoughts. Brilliant!