Reviews for Complexity
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Yeah si the next time I see a random episode, I thought 'oh it made sense that they are a couple now that I've took notice of it other than action' lmao hahahah and that's how I became a yaoi fangirl (mostly still sasunarusasu)
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
i got converted by SasuNaru, my first and still number one yaoi and otp xD

I don't even like the Naruto anime that much, tbh it's kinda cliche with a twist. Still, the characters are ok. I don't care about pairings or stuffs like that at first.

And finally when I googled Naruto and Sasuke deciding to save some pics.

I saw the cutest to the most romantic photos. I was shock and surprise. Is Naruto and Sasuke a couple? They're dozens of them! I haven't finished the anime (not that interested in this anime. so I have also have no interest in reading the manga) so I assumed they are a couple. And the next time I watched a random episode (I don't watch Naruto on order, just whenever I have time, and what's playing on the TV)

And little did I know, I haven't even noticed that I slowly got sucked in the world of SasuNaru. I started to care about the Naruto characters especially this two. And there comes the SasuNaru addiction xD
Arw165 chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Damn, I like that story, too bad we didn't get to NejiNaru part.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I think you did a cool job on it
hananotsuki hime chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Puhahaha, he used the word debacle too, nice! Cookie dough ice cream? A whole carton? Naruto, you are having a chick moment, aren’t you? Aww, Kyuubi died? How’d that happen? Damn Naruto, what all happened in your life for it to suck so bad?! Who is this creepy bastard? What the hell did Kakashi mean by that? That was mean! Uh-oh, Sasuke putting on his mack game. _ Que awkward silence and intense staring, lol. Dawg, I love Naruto’s comment about his beauty paralyzing Sasuke’s brain, guffaw! He really did put in headphones and didn’t hear a word Naruto said! ROFL! That was priceless. Looked at him as if he hung the moon…wow, that is some serious adoration there. I didn’t know Sasuke had that in him, lol. Oooohhh, Sasuke is gonna be pissed…Gaara has appeared…ish is about to hit the fan. _ Yeah your writing has changed. I can see the change from the time you took that year hiatus, the writing had gotten much better. Not that the initial writing had a problem, cause it was great, but the chapters now are a whole lot better and more polished. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Wow, this was a really nice beginning to the chapter. Sasuke is pushy, but I love his views on confidence. I’ll have to keep that in mind rofl. Sasuke is quite possessive, isn’t he? Lol. Did he really just punch him in the face?! OMG! Oh, you are putting your foot in your mouth right now Sasuke. If I was Naruto, I’d leave after that comment. I wouldn’t even say anything else, just walk out and not look back. Wooooow…just, woooooow. Sasuke, you bastard. Jealousy is one thing…assault is another. If Gaara finds out, he’s gonna cut off your balls. You brought that on yourself, Sasuke. Good chapter!
hananotsuki hime chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Ooooh Naruto is so mad right now! It gets real! OOOHhh, the way you write is so amazing! I am like sitting here like a dork, acting out the scenes in this chapter, lol. SNITCHES GET STITCHES! Rofl. Oh, that asshole…he’s gonna rape Naru-chan. Oooohhhh, Sasori, you prick…you are gonna die a horrible death, if not by Gaara, then definitely by Sasuke, rofl. Sasuke, you crazy bastard, I love you in this fic! And Gaara appears! _ Ooohh, Naruto can throw down! Oh, that was great, and so romantic. Sasuke caught him! CUUUTTTEEE! This chapter was so epic! And it was adorable. Good job! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I’m so sorry about your grandma. Oh snap! I love the Twilight and Bella comment! Is the hooded stranger Gaara? I wouldn’t be surprised. Pffft, that is so cute, Naruto is a stray cat and Sasuke is a kitten that wants attention. That is ADORABLE! The hairbow/spider comment was AWESOME! ROFL! Nooo! Naruto was kidnapped! I kinda saw it coming though. Might be time to face the music with Gaara. He should have answered the phone. Sasuke, obsession much? Dawg, Naruto is so gangsta. Pfft, Leatherface had nothing on him, puhahahahaha. Oooh, they jumped Kakashi! NICE! They were about to mess him up in the store, all on the security cameras and everything! ROFL! Deidara is in love with Gaara? Creepy. Ohhh, I hope they get theirs when Gaara catches up to them. OOOOHHH IT GETS REAL! This chapter was so awesome! I gotta read more! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
I figured the blonde wasn’t Naruto, lol. Sasuke was just living out a fantasy of his…kinda down bad how he finished with her though. That was cold. Yeah, this sounds like some serious denial is going on, lol. Naruto has a point, clean up after your rendezvous before trying to touch him. I have no idea about that question in the author’s note at the end, but it would be something I’d tackle in a fic as a plot…hope this isn’t personal and it’s about a story, otherwise I think that my previous comment sounds a little rude. Please don’t be offended, cause I don’t mean the comment to be taken the wrong way…..this was a good chapter though! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Rofl, you pulled a Kakashi line in that author’s note. _ I wonder what all the fuss is about what happened with Gaara…hmmm.
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Aww, Gaara paid off his debts…hope it was charity instead of coming with expectations of some sort. Sasuke’s freak out fest was funny. I feel sad for Naru-chan though. I feel that Gaara probably wouldn’t care about what Naruto was doing to survive as long as he could just go back to protecting him. I think Gaara thinks Naruto can do no wrong and worships the ground he walks on, if the protective way he handled situations that I’ve seen so far is anything to go by. But I could be wrong, lol. About my conversion…I was solely a Kagome/Sesshomaru fangirl at first…until I met my friends in college. They told me about yaoi and I said I never wanted to deal with that. They forced me to sit in their dorm at 3 something in the morning, and made me watch Boku no Sexual Harassment. Yep, that was my first yaoi…pretty intense, rofl. After that, I was hooked. Now I’m a full blown yaoi fangirl and I agree that normal fics mostly just don’t do it for me anymore, lol. Hahaha. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Noooo, Sasuke is fighting with crutches! ROFL! I can’t wait to find out what Gaara’s gonna do when he finds Naruto…and when he realizes he’s living with Sasuke, rofl. That’s going to be quite interesting. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Gaara is a convict?! OMG I LOVE THAT! He was in the joint! AAAHHH! Funny. Oooohh, Gaara got real with the landlord…nice! Who is he anyway, an old boyfriend? That would be pretty awesome, lol. Really Suigetsu? That’s the first thing you say when you see Naruto? ROFL! The sad part is Naruto’s attempt at making Sasuke feel attraction towards him was working, lol. Pffft, Suigetsu is funny. Surprisingly obedient? That sounds somehow like it might be Gaara’s fault, lol. Naruto, that’s down bad. You still had that man’s money. That’s cold. Naruto is quick to apologize though, that’s cute…and he means it when he apologizes, so that’s a plus. Hahaha, Sasuke, what will Naruto say when he finds out about that make out session? Great chapter! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow Sasuke, narcissistic much? Naruto, you need to be a bit more subtle in your “observing”, rofl. Nice, that will teach you to pay more attention in the future Sasuke, lol. What kills me is that Naruto didn’t even steal it for money, he did it for laughs. Naruto has a fight on all fronts, ROFL! Hahahahaha! PRICELESS! Naruto got one enemy to fight the others…that was great! All that chasing wouldn’t have happened, I would have thrown the wallet at Sasuke’s head. That outfit would look so cute on Naruto! Orange jacket and converse shoes with black skinny jeans…sexy. Wow, who is Itachi’s wife, cause Sasuke is ribbing her like no tomorrow, rofl. You write really smoothly, all the thoughts and actions just flow across the page like they were meant to be there. Nothing is choppy and everything is just so natural. I love it! _ Funny part is, I kind of expected the chick to be Sakura…and she married Itachi, rofl. How the hell did she manage to rope in that Adonis? For shame Itachi, I thought you were smarter than that, lol. I love Sasuke in this fic! His personality is awesome! _ Sasuke, you’re the stupid one cause you were the one to get your wallet stolen in the first place. You duck! Did you honestly think you were getting your wallet back with money in it?! Wow, that was retarded lol! It’s awesome that Naruto starts out straight in this fic, I absolutely love that. I love Naruto in this fic too, he’s hilarious! Haha, that reaction was priceless! Great first chapter! _
deathgod-121 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Shame on you for writing this out. This whole story is The Summit. I'm appalled that you would take some one elses work and write it as your own.