Reviews for The Kishins & An Egg
oOo chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LOOOOOOOOOLLLL

GOOD SHOT!XXDDDDD
L chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I read this again and again. Pfffuuufuuffu... very cute for a one-shot.

*thumbsup*
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Pfff Whahaha! Poor Zenki! (and I'm laughing at him while pitying him... I'm evil I know XD) you're fic is veeeery fanny! That little dragon really got chibi zenki!
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOLz! Totally BUTT-KICKING oneshot! mi was laughing so hard that my ass hurt when Zenki was hit by a random anvil (may get even shorter because of that!) Bwawawahahahahaa!he doesn't seem to be any different as time passes plus the chase of GokiChiaki and that egg was super hilarious,when the egg said "NOPE" in the blue demon's face HAHAHAA!in general everything was solved and were good to see the heroes emerge victory again.
Edward chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LMAO!Zenki was tortured so much! and Chiaki are cute,by the way,he did carry her on his back and ran for Zenki and the egg?wooo!:imagepoppedon:that egg was so mischievous made it hard for me to stop fic!
AzureKnight2008 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hello, it's AzureKnight2008! Back from ggrrrraaaaaavvvvee here... XD

I couldn't control my laughter while reading this one-shot! It's so HILAROUS! :laugh&falloffchair: OUCH! X_x

:after patchingup: Anyway, I love how things go and judging from this, you GRAB our main characters' characteristics, how they react in particular situations very well, even though I'm sure you only watched the Manga illustrations and didn't have a clue what was being said or what was actually going on. :sweatdrop: Well, chibi-Zenki is whining and greedy for food as always, and I'm glad you gave some hint about Goki & Chiaki relationship, how harmonizing they are and how they care for each other in general, so sweet! And what about Zenki-sama? BADASS as ever! I love it when he destroyed that monster. :w00t: You keep them in character well enough and I'm glad I was being of help to you at some point. GREAT JOB! KEEP WRITING MORE for our favortie show!

Guess what? I think the "egg" and its dragon father are adorable. The question is...where's the mother? :))
Saeki-Yagami chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hahahahahahahaha! I had tons of fun while reading this... xDDD it was so goddamn funny, man. I appreciate your great contribution to this anime. I loved it! xDDD I can just imagine how the egg pulled Zenki all around the city for being a glutton, hahahaha! Nice story, it was well written and that you can write more fics like this pretty soon!

See ya around! :)
Yuna chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It's been a while since the last zenki fic that made me laugh as a madgirl. The trio has undergone insanity because of the egg, haha, I love them... and I love the dragon dad,too,it's more please.:o
Iespan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
FUNNY! SO FUNNY! BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!