Reviews for Artificial Love... Or Is That Friendship?
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
my god. that was so amazingly sad. please finish it if, YOU HAVE THE HEART TO! runs off crying

yours truly,

Lady Angel Star-Dragon
KiraIzazuma chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Oh my gosh! This made me cry! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Great idea for a fic but um hello are you alive. Are you going to finish this because if your not...
cy-grl chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Hi ! I have absolutely NO IDEA what's happened with Matt, so pleeeeeeeees write on ! It's great !
AQ chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
that's a good twist from your usual real-world stories. keep up the good work!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
So Matt was death? How could you! And the boy that looks like him maybe just a digimon or robot. Please post the next chapter quickly! I'm so curious. By the way, in the end it was Matt that protected Sora, not the jeaulousy Tai! _
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Totally awesome! You have lots of original ideas, which is cool! And go for the Yakari, i love Yakaris!
mei chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
woah, weird... pretty cool fic tho! wonder wats gonna happen... write sum more!
insaneinsane chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
so...did Yama died? you mean he's,like, revived but "artificially"? oh man! i'm dying to know what's gonna happen! and is Tai gonna pull Sora away from Yamato? aaaahhh!*runs around and around scratching her head*

anyway, nice story! keep it up!
CaraJade The Jaded Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Yay! Another author who likes to tortue her favorite characters!

This sounds , so naturally, I'm curious. Continue, or I may have to

kill you...No, wait...That wouldn't be a good idea, now, would it...

Hmmm. Anyway. lalalala - I think I may be psycho too. Cna I join the cluB? :p
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
i'm confused what happend to Matt?
Kenmiyakesux P chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Why are you always so nasty to me? and why do you always steal my phrases? *mutters* :P

Kewl fic though, n no i can't guess what happened to Matt... :S dumbass :P

So you gonna update this anytime soon or are you going to say that you will and then never actually bother? *looks all innocent* :P:P:P

UPDATE! :D
Placid Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
KEWLIES! I liked it! Very mysterious and very awesome! I hope you can get the next chapter out soon, this story seems to have some spunk!
Kari Ishikawa chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Lol. This is one of the best Digimon -Sorato- fic I ever read, this is soooo- great _- Please, continue soon! I really wanna know what happener to the -real- Matt *sobs* poor Matt... I don't want him to die... BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
oh noooo that sucks..hes a clone! and no one wants to love him? my poor matt...

so far i really like your fic but am afraid to venture foward..i will though...thanks..write more soon.