Reviews for Hologram
Zela Night chapter 22 . 5/3/2018
I like your Metro Dude more that the version In cannon.
This story is incredible!
Thank you for writing this.
HorsemanOTA chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
*slowly claps* well done *clapping intensifies* that was well written and very much enjoyed thanks for the read.
Later Daze
CrazywithaComputer chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Wow. This is honestly one of the best AU Megamind stories I've ever read! I love how you gave MadJester a nod with Minion's human form, and especially for giving the reasons why he changed. Also love how you described the politicol system on their home planet and why they were the only two to survive. Great story!
rioludoodle chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Great story, good writing, not too bad of an OC. And I love AUs, so in my opinion, this story gets a 6.5/10.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Oh, the sap. The rescue was awesome, though. And a certain pair of friendly extraterrestrials didn't have to spend years being absolutely miserable.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
So, it was incidental - but either way, Syx and Kelly still alive is a good thing.

I just realized - could Bernard be high-functioning autistic? It would fit - the monotone voice, the aversion to crowds, and his older self in the movie is a museum curator, not exactly a job that requires any unnecessary social contact.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Roxanne. Is. Awesome.

Ditto Warden Ridgeway and Dr. Philber.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Just read the Minion Human comics. Cute... but the grammar errors were irritating. However, I now have a much better head-picture of him and Maria, so that worked out! (No offense, it's just that it's a pain and a half trying to fit in descriptions of a character's physical appearance without messing up the flow of the story, and a lot of details are necessarily left out.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
*stares* Holy sh*t, Minion.

...Maria hasn't even had enough lines yet to judge her character at this point.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Is imiod even a word? (Possibly.)

...Boy is Roxanne going to have egg on her face when she figures out icthyoid comes from (I believe) the Latin for "fish."

The boys are using holowatches to disguise themselves, right?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I'm guessing the younger is young Syx, and the older is humanoid!Minion.
stormseaker chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
This is all sorts of awesome.
Guitar Amateur chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
Oh... it's over. I just realized it was over when I properly read the chapter title:
Epilogue: -
...How did I miss that?
Frequent Flier chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
While I don't like your occassional use of 'language', I love your story so far. I wanted to review at the end, but I read Kellurmi's little mention of how Roxanne would 'be mad if the watch shorted out while you were kissing in a fancy restaurant or something'. Brilliant movie mention! :)
Narzissa-Black chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This FF is so cute and wow, i love it i hope you write more i think Minion and Maria are such a cute cupple.