Reviews for New Year's Eve
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Although it might have pained you to write this, I actually really liked it!

I found, most of all, Peter's consciousness refreshing. I really despise how most writers portray him as stupid and pathetic. I mean, he is somewhat pathetic but that doesn't mean he has to be as stupid as a troll, does it? The cynacism was lovely - really depicted Peter's issues with the world and people around him, and how he struggles to fit in with the drastically differing personas of James, Remus and Sirius.

I'm glad you didn't make this, in the slightest, romantically based for Lily. You managed to write in such a way that made the kiss seem little more than platonic. It could have, in any case, simply been out of pity of friendship.

dem bones chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That was a cute story. I like Peter's reaction to Lily kissing him, that just put a smile on my face.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Haha! That was really funny, how he didn't really get what happened. Nice job!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I - what - WTH - Lily - Pettigrew - kissing? I am mentally scarred :P Great job though.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Lolllll, this actually was cute in a pathetic way! I like it )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hate Peter but very nice job writing him. Great work! :D
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I hate Peter too but I can't help but feel sorry for him. He really was a pathetic person all around. Great job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aw, I almost feel bad for Peter at the beginning.

lol, that's a total lie because I really want Peter to just go die in a hole or something. FU, PETER! :(

AW, Lily's so nice, kissing Peter when he DOESN'T DESERVED TO BE LOVED YOU FILTHY RAT!

okay, I'm done. xD

I liked it, despite Peter being Peter.

Lily's so sweet.

Nice job, can't wait for your next entries! :)