Reviews for Sky Runs Red
4thwallvigilante chapter 3 . 9/25
i absolutely adore this premise and your writing! thank so so so much for sharing this with us!
Eatenpickelsticks chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
Litteraly everyone loves this fanfic, no, all of your fanfictions!
Why don't you continue them? If it is a job or your personal life that is in the way I understand. Although if there is nothing standing in your way of writing them then why stop? Your actually hurting your readers by making a beautiful story you never intend on finishing.
sam chapter 3 . 7/24/2018
this is a fascinating read
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Awe
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I read this story a few years ago and have come back after rewatching the Naruto series and getting a new appreciation for both Itachi and Temari. Thanks for writing this and i do hope you decide to continue it
SilentAttendance chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
At least the endings not a cliffhanger... not a major one
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2018
Wow this fic is so Well writen. I Don't know what to say. Thanks for Sharing. It 's great
1angel2heart chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I remember reading this all those years ago and checking every month / year for updates. It's sad that there still are no updates but I want you to know that you're awesome and will always be my favorite fanfic author. I hope that the years have been kind to you and that you are well! Take care!
Scriptology chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
*incoherent bawling* I was not prepared for this! Why?! Why must you play with my poor heart?
manarchronism chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
I have this image in my head of Temari and Itachi as loving parents of Maru. It's the best.
MemoriesOfBetterDays chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
This is, hands down, my favourite fanfiction of all time. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, despite already knowing what would happen (this is my second time reading this beautiful, beautiful thing). The first time I read this, I loved it, but I forgot to bookmark it and I lost it. A year later, I finally found it once more, and I still love it just as much. It's amazing how you can write so well, and I hope for updates in the near future.
Silent Killing chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
By the way, this story reminds me a little bit of the movie "I Am Legend".
Silent Killing chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Thank you. Thak you for existing. Your stories are the best thing to happen to me in a while. They always leave me stunned and mesmerized. This one in particular. I'm short on words, "amazing" is bearly enough to describe how moving, heartbreaking and captivating this story is.
I really hope you're alright. I also hope that one day you'll finish this fanfic.
Thank you so much.
thefridaygirl chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I still keep coming back to this, even after four years. It's that good. I hope you find some time to finish this story; since the end of Naruto and the confirmation of canon pairings, there's been a huge drought for us ItaTema fans.
Sabie0521 chapter 3 . 1/13/2016