Reviews for Will Everything Really Be Fine?
Okay... I know it's been a REALLY long time but you really need to continue this story!
You're such an amazing writer!
I absolutely love it and NEED a continuation! What happens with Cody and Bailey? Do her parents get back together in the end? Does Moose have anything to do with everything?
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Rishini chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Please finish this story, don't abandon it. Cailey is so close to happening, so you can practically finish it in one or two chapters. By the way if you hadn't guessed by now, I love this story. Have been waiting for an update since forever.
MaggieLawsonFan chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Please update! I Can't stand waiting any longer!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
come on rockingr22, please update soon. Don't make us wait months for the next chapter. I am tired of waiting...
TheSuiteEmilie chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Omg! Please update soon! *_* Cailey was so close to happening!
Ash003 chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
2 chapters? Yayyy! I was so happy to see you updated. You describe everybody's emotions so beautifully. I can totally feel what Bailey is going through. And I love it that no matter how unwanted Cody feels by everyone else, he still chooses to stay by Bailey's side. I hope they get together soon! (:
Amy chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Ugh how much I hate moose. But thank god for Cody ;) their little "scene" was cute. Update soon!
ssssooomebody chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Amazing story! I hope they will get back together - uptade soon :-)
Ash003 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
The way Cody tries to comfort Bailey is just too cute! So many feels in this chapter! Love it. Update soon. Can't wait! (:
Amy chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Awwww poor Bailey :( update soon!
Idk man chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
This chapter is really my favourite! This story is amazing and I can't wait for you to update
Ash003 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Awww that was so cute! :') I so want to see Cailey happen. Can't wait for it. I guess you already know but you have mad writing skills. (:
Amy chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Awwwwwwwww! That was cute and funny and boy am I glad you went with a DECENT boy band hehe can't take all the one direction crap anymore xD update soon!
DancinCookie187 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Loved it! Its amazing, you definitely think/write better than I do! Anyways, please update ASAP! Or update soon, if there is another chapter(which I hope there is), but yeah! :)
Ash003 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
I just read the whole story and absolutely loved it. (: I can't wait for more. Good Job so far. (: