Reviews for Five Times Emma Kissed George
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/22
Adorable.
Would love to see a sequel and include other moments in their life like engagement kiss, wedding kiss, wedding night kiss, first baby kiss, empty nest kiss, final kiss.
Debertt chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Lovely pieces. The kisses are always so sweet. Little Emma is so cute!
Cynthia Salander chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm starting to love your modern fics.

Well, the first four were consistently funny, while the last one was very heartwarming. I loved each and every single part :)
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i really liked this... so cute. i especially loved the bruise kissing one. super cute!
theredrobin chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was great. Very sweet and funny.

I really liked the progression of how George went from being absolutely disgusted with the thought of kissing Emma to wanting to kiss her constantly. I so snickered when he blamed the butterflies on "the school's attempt at Sheppard's pie."

And when you mentioned Mr. Woodhouse grumpily warding the kids away from the cake, that just killed me.
iambbq chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was very cute! It sounds like the backdrop was set in a very small village? As Elton's store was the only convenience shop in the village - I actually like the setting very much,the thought of Emma and George and all the others were growing up together, knowing practically everyone had a very cozy feel to it! I could definitely picture the little tomboyish Emma rough housing with George in one moment and forcing him to play a girl the next, and of course George would not be able to say no to darling Emma! Also like the progression and dynamic changes in their friendship. I had to laugh at Emma's assertiveness - it's funny that such assertiveness is endearing in modern Emma fics but a giant turn off (at least to me) when it's in Regency story! :D

And the ending gave me a warm smile! :)