Reviews for A Renewed Love
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
lol funny astrid. trying to be the peacemaker.
angellcakes23 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
olivia you need to spend time with peter! he needs you, he's falling into a depression.
WalterWalternate chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Nice content filled chapter. Really enjoying the angst. Olivia feeling uncomfortable around Peter is heartbreaking, yet not totally unexpected. I did like the explanation as to why Olivia enjoys Lincoln's company as opposed to anyone else. She never met Lincoln, thus no memories and a clean sheet. Looking forward to the story progressing further.
Perreja chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Great story, very well written. I wish the story will be updated more often :-)
SamSpade chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Fabulous story :) Just caught up with all four chapters. I can definitely see Peter drinking and being depressed at this new life - the one where he's home but no one remembers him. He's lost everything even though it's all right there in front of him. So sad. Beautifully written. Can't wait for another chapter!
angellcakes23 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
love it! now olivia has seen peter's memories, but now she actually has to accept them. poor peter is falling into a depression :(
WalterWalternate chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Enjoying the developments here. Olivia wanting to see/share Peter's memories and then coming to the realization that they had a life together. Can't wait to find out how Olivia processes all of this new information.
Camy chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
This is great! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I've always wanted Olivia to be able to share consciousness with Peter.

There's something that I noticed. Olivia is very calm in a way that she's not aggressive like the one portrayed by Anna Torv. You wrote Olivia in a very peaceful, sort of like Astrid kind of way. It's different but I don't mind the difference. :)
angellcakes23 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
what a perfect idea olivia! share a dream state with peter, then she can see everything she doesn't remember.
WalterWalternate chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Still enjoying this story. I know some here aren't fond of first person point of view, but I think there's a time and place for it, and I'm not distracted at all with your effort.

Love the scenario that you've created with Peter going to the bar (where else, right?) and then being approached by Olivia. Kinda Big Brother-ish, but not entirely unexpected that they'd be monitoring his every move.

Liking that Peter has not spilled the beans to her. I know there's a lot of temptation to just blurt it out, hell I would have, but good on Peter for slow playing it. Especially since Olivia is starting to show some genuine curiosity in this person who for all intents and purposes is stranger to her.

Now that Peter's agreed to join Fringe (like he'd say no), will history repeat itself? Keep us guessing.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
aww...poor Peter...but at least Olivia is still alive which is what he was trying for...give her some time and he can sweep her off of her feet again...um...if Peter's back does that mean babycakes is back too? though Fauxliv probably doesn't remember and she still is with Frank...and Lincoln did then didn't then did admit he loves her? argh...SO CONFUSING!

I was totally loving how Olivia and Astrid work on calming Walter down...though of course they do take a few cheap shots at the crack pot...sorry listening to BatB music recently.

totally enjoying this and am wondering what'll happen next...hopefully in this time Peter and Olivia will have kids...I mean he didn't destroy Over There so it isn't the Day They Died.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Is Over There's Broyles dead again since Peter came back? and what about Olivia's stepdad? I mean since she didn't meet young Peter and got encouraged to tell Walter she killed the loser instead of just wounding him*GO LIV!*
WalterWalternate chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm interested. I always enjoy stories that are slightly ahead of the curve on the show. Quite sad that Peter's going to be locked down, right off the bat. I like what you've started so far. I hope you're motivated to continue to flesh out this story that you've shared.