Reviews for Parts of the Whole
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I think Edward finally realized he was flossing Jasper adrift Bella to get his and Jasper happy life.
Pouika chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
An little space at the end (they is no real end ?!)

Thank you for this one shot (sorry if it's not good writing , i'm french)
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I want to know how it end 。・・(ノД)・・。
AngelHeadedHipster chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh, Jasper definitely moved on. I know it! He's happy somewhere with Peter and Charlotte and still friends with Alice, who has found herself someone who loves her the way she deserves to. Haha. This was nice!
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Fucking seriously! You left it off there? I mean Im all for using your imagination in seeing how a character ends up or characters and I choose to think that edward left bella and went after jasper to be with him only. theres no other option there. But to end it THAT way. that just left me disappointed and unsatisfied with the read. said that, despite the...er...ending i guess if thats whats its called it was VERY well wrote.
mcdonald.cory41995 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i really don't like this story. Rosalie said that they make goo goo eyes at each other all the time and i'm pretty sure that most people who read this genre of fanfiction don't like bella otherwise they would have clicked on bella being the secondary character instead of jasper. this was, however, very well written. No typos, spelling, or grammatical mistakes. Good work
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hopefully Edward dumped the human girl :-) Great story.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
great oneshot, you should continue it and make Edward work to get him back. lol thanks
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I enjoyed your story. Thank you!