Reviews for Story Book
keep my issues drawn chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Phew! Remus found them! :) Love it! :)
WizardWay chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Lovely chapter! I like the part with the old lady and Remus stupefying her. And the little part talking about Death...makes for a very intruiging scene.

And Curven Carter...he would be...the woodsman? Sorry, can't think of anyone else. But maybe I'm right. Who knows?

Anyways, wonderful job, and good luck writing!

~WW
LynnBrook chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I do love this story 3 !
WizardWay chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
This is hilarious- looking forward to what you'll have up next!Hoping for a new update:)

~WW
slugston chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter! I think its getting better actually
LillianaKent chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Lol, can't wait for chapter six! And, Sirius, James, didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk to strangers? Or break into their delicious edible houses?

PS, chapter 32 of Marauder Moments is up ;D

I am shameless x)

But serioously your story is funny & I love it, keep it up! :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Love it! :)
LynnBrook chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter !
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I love this so much! Got this off a friends favourites. Amazing story, love the marauders, love the fairy tales! Have you ever read the faraway tree? It's by Enid Blyton, one of the enchanted lands reminds me off this story.

Update soon!
Tranquillity984 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
"I'm not carrying a toilet around." James complained. "And it's not going in the bag. It will defect the snitches!"

"Apples, James." Sirius reminded him. "They are apples."

"I'm having withdrawal, give me some slack here." James complained

I love that part! In this chapter you seem more comfortable with the story. I hope it doesn't change. Its starting to really grow on me. Its nice to read something different instead of all those "what if so and so read so and so" stories out there.
Tranquillity984 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Peter meets the bears. lol, well this should be good. I thought the boys would stick together through out the fairy tale. oh hey, could you put those dancing girls in the story? the ones that went to this secret ball and wore out their shoes and this prince solves the puzzle?
Tranquillity984 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hey, like this chapter. It seems to be going too fast though.
slugston chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
The story is getting better! I like the whole James and Sirius thing together. Poor Remus taking the plunge though. I'm not sure if I like this Alyssa. I'm not keen on new characters popping up but I guess little red riding hood had to have a name. I hope remus gobbles her up. Lol, her dad's the hunter! talk about a twist in the relationship. Well, guess most dad's want to kill their daughter's boyfriends - is that going to happen? Alyssa and Remus? Hmmmm...
slugston chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Love the chapter. I like this one more so then the first chapter. Your reading style is easy to read and enjoyable. I'm kind of glad it wasn't 'real' bears because talking bears would be odd to run into unless they transformed I guess. Anyways, good chapter.
LynnBrook chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Lol I love James and Sirus as Hansel and Gretal (did I spell those right? Ehh who cares) great chapter :)