Reviews for The Marauders Year 3
koala789 chapter 21 . 10/17
I think Remus won. James and Sirius' wasn't as impressive in comparison to some of their previous ones. Anyways, really excited for the next update! I hope it comes really soon, since I am OBSESSED with this story. I know you're busy, but I can hope, right? *puppy dog eyes* Update soon, please!
RedPaw13 chapter 21 . 10/14
Awesome! Update soon
Fallen Crest

Hasn't updated in
a really lon time so
i guess she's dead
I DAMAND MORE MARAUDER CHAPTERS! I absolutely LOVE your fan fic I read allot of fan fic and when I say allot I mean ALLOT and this is the best one. you have the characters and there personalities perfect, but I would like to see james go from that jerk to a good guy, I think mabye 5th year after James rescues Snape after Sirius told him about the shrieking shack.

Signed Chossen1 (I couldn't sighn in for some reason)
5 star chapter 13 . 6/23
This was perfect! You reflected their personalities perfectly and made everything fall in place. If you every made a 4rth or 5th or more it would be GREATLY appreciated. I saw the thing where you said someone said the transformation was creepy but I think it was very very well done ;) :)
I have Read All Three of the Years and I think they are great :D when will you be posting Year 4? We want to know if they become Animagi and how they get their nicknames! I would also like to see how they made the Marauders Map! Please Update More 3
Cas chapter 21 . 5/16
This was literally I think the best fanfic series I have ever read- it was AMAZING your awesome this keep me going for weeks so thank you so much!
When are you going to upload?
It should be Remus
When are you going to post again?!
Excalibur383 chapter 21 . 2/15
Please, please, please update! I have read so many marauder stories and this is my favorite! Please continue.
Datfangirll chapter 21 . 2/13
I know its been a while, but I really love this and hope you will update, if possible. You have created a beautiful thing, a story. A peice of writing that people enjoy, a work of art with characters developed by you, a magical addition to a story that will stay in our hearts forever. It would be a shame to see a wonderful storyline like this be discountined. But maybe you don't exactly want to or cant update this story, so I would suggest making a short authors note to upload :) To give all of us fans an idea of the current state of this story. If you dont think this story will be continued, or maybe you haven't had time to write for a while, or whatever the case, if you could let us know, give us a heads up, that would be great. :) Thank you Fallen Crest for a beautiful story.
Please continue!
pecryjacksonalltheway chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just finished reading your Marauders stories and really, really liked them, I would be overjoyed if you wrote about the Marauders again. You portrayed the characters really well and I would like to know what other craziness they would get up to in their later years at Hogwarts.
HersheySara chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
I think Remus is the winner. Oh, can the next chapter be a quidditch chapter, I really want to see Remus commentate again.