Reviews for The Marauders Year 3
marauderfangirl4ever chapter 21 . 6/24
Love this! Please update because it's so good!
mkdeal13 chapter 21 . 5/16
Please update, this is a really good story and you're and amazing writer. It just sucks that this story was left unfinished, I would've loved to see how the marauders went through the entirety of their 7 years at hogwarta and probably many others too, so please continue this story..
Random Reviewer chapter 21 . 4/16
I really, really, really, really, REALLY liked this story. It has the perfect mix of humorous banter, funny pranks, and angst. The only thing I found slightly wrong (and I'm really nitpicking here) was the fact that Sprout was their Herbology teacher. In the HP books, she isn't described as that old, so she probably wouldn't have been teaching in the 70's. If I'm wrong, just ignore me, Sprout's age, honestly, might've just been my imagination. But anyways, I just really enjoyed this fic.
GryffindorkofOz chapter 21 . 3/18
Remus won, are you going to discontinue this? I just want comfirmation. Even if you do though, I will probably keep rereading this. It is my favorite Marauders series
Dinafollowr chapter 21 . 3/5
Hey I just need to beg here do you think you could give them like a mental connection lile telepathy with each other I know that isnt too realistic but would be amazing o please!
Dina chapter 21 . 2/27
I love it, the ideas are great, I hope you will get started on fourth year soon!# begging
Pheonix33 chapter 21 . 1/2
Hi! I originally read this story a year or two ago, and I decided to come back and read it all again! It was fantastic. I laughed, cried, grinned, you're an amazing writer! I hope one day you update this story, or maybe just put an authors note out? Maybe leave it open for someone else to continue on? I hope you didn't stop writing because you're on of the best writers on this website. Thanks for creating this wonderful story that has brought joy to so many people! :D Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pie plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ UPDATE!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Siriusly that is amazing
koala789 chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
I think Remus won. James and Sirius' wasn't as impressive in comparison to some of their previous ones. Anyways, really excited for the next update! I hope it comes really soon, since I am OBSESSED with this story. I know you're busy, but I can hope, right? *puppy dog eyes* Update soon, please!
RedPaw13 chapter 21 . 10/14/2016

Hasn't updated in
a really lon time so
i guess she's dead
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2016
I DAMAND MORE MARAUDER CHAPTERS! I absolutely LOVE your fan fic I read allot of fan fic and when I say allot I mean ALLOT and this is the best one. you have the characters and there personalities perfect, but I would like to see james go from that jerk to a good guy, I think mabye 5th year after James rescues Snape after Sirius told him about the shrieking shack.

Signed Chossen1 (I couldn't sighn in for some reason)
5 star chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
This was perfect! You reflected their personalities perfectly and made everything fall in place. If you every made a 4rth or 5th or more it would be GREATLY appreciated. I saw the thing where you said someone said the transformation was creepy but I think it was very very well done ;) :)