Reviews for Grade A American Beef
Alluria chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was.. I have no words. x'D
Very.. Interesting. I liked it. It was something not often showed or revealed to an audience.
Oh, btw title is perf c'x
Violetrose25 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*uncontrolled drooling* Hot hot hot hot! He wants a woman, eh? I VOLENTEER! ME! ME!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
:fans self:
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was awesome/hot/hilarious!
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh boy, me and my exploding ovaries over here. Very well done! Thank you for this excellent, hot, yet surprisingly introspective piece!
coconut13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy crap he talked about his ass. You didn't just nail his character and what was probably going on inside his head at the time, you provided me with some VERY nice mental images... holy crap.

Now if you'll excuse me...
Toni chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is just amazing, god help me for reading this !xx
hototter1979 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh. My. *fans self*
That was amazingly written...much more than just a hot story, I think you captured how Steve probably felt after the transformation. But it was a hot story, too! ;-)
Clockwick chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wonderful :)
bactaqueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*incoherent keysmash of utter joy* Thank you for writing this, thank you for posting it, thank you thank you thank you. This is exactly what I've been hoping to find. Thank you!
writingismybusiness16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This made my Steve fangirl side go wild. Which is a good thing. :)
ContraryMaryBee chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwt.
Cap's girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hot dam. Wow. I feel so naughty for reading this. The picture of innocence discovering the magic of pleasure. It can't be wrong when it feels so right. Maybe a second chapter where someone like Natasha walks in on him? Pretty please?
Ms.Smilee chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haha. That was awesome! I love when he talks about his ass. But in the movie he does have a nice ass. Just saying.;)