Reviews for Between Her and Me
Max chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Well jeez, I'm not a huge fan of smutfics, but I majorly 3ed the sweetness and fluffiness and quotes from the show! Fantastic writing, and good job! ;D
princess popstar chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awe awesome story
BFFs chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
omfg me and friend are having a fanfic challenge, one person sets filters and picks a fic, the other has to read it. i chose this for her and we both read it. we were like 'this is f'in awesome' :P
kayla cleary chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
amazing
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wonderfully sexy, love the handcuffs and they would totally do it all night and everynight in prison. I love the art for this? Can you give me the link?
Btw, I love where the bow tie went...did not expect that and I expect the doctor would get a little nudge in the lower region ever time he played with said bow tie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! IT WAS FANTASTIC ON SO MAY LEVELS! i love the way you depict river and this is exactly how i expected their wedding night to be! and the bow tie thing was sooo funny! its something i could totally see the doctor trying to do!
jawn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
WaAaauw
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I'm on the wrong side of the Internet again,aren't I
Drwhovian chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMG m8 this is actually really good :) i read loads of these the other night and they were all good thank you :)
FezOnMyHead chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
um... didn't sound like the doctor at all O_O
csiwholocked33 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
this is absolutely astonishingly brilliant. :')
estefaniaelisa chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Perfect..just perfect I love the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
totally awsome
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hilariously cracktastic story. I'm still laughing.
Matt-Smith-is-a-Hipster chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was fantastic I love Eleven and River they are so great together. Great story and i will be reading more!