Reviews for Godfatherly Love
Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh lord the feels in this story are phenomenal
PotterProngs chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was so beautiful...well written as well. You have such amazing ideas for your stories, I love them so much. This was really sad, I really wish Sirius got to spend more time with Harry. Keep writing because you are brilliant. I can't stop reading your stories!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It almost seemed like James and Lily didn't care for Harry as much as Sirius. But I love the light you cast Sirius under. It was well-written and sweet. Good job
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm almost crying! ...O.O...
Elless chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's very sweet :) My heart broke at the end.

Tiny discrepancies though: Harry was 5 months old during his first Christmas not 9 months old. Thus he wouldn't be crawling. Also, James was Chaser, not Seeker. The movie made him a Seeker. JKR said he was Chaser.
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful! I love reading a story where Sirius obviously cares about Harry so much. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Expecto-Prongs chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was really good, It's just how I would picture Sirius during Harry's life. It was really sad, but really accurate. You hit the nail right on the head, and I almost cried!
Kittiluv chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was beautiful. I've been a big fan of the godfather relation Sirius had to Harry since I first read prisoner of azkaban when it came out. And even though I've read OOTP 20 times now I still cry... just like I did with your story XP anyway, just wanted to say good job. So... good job!
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I cried...it was beautifully written
Wwwwooooowwwwww chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG OMG OMG! ur back! I have litterally been refreshing ur profile every day. I luv u! That was so sad at the end but it was beautiful! Omg! U rock!

P.s. I don't want to tick u off but I left u a review on hidden talents so please read it! (don't get mad at me I'm not telling u to update it here just go read the comment u wonderful author!)
cubye4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I. Love. This. I love Sirius and Harry stories. They are simply the best, and yours is no different. This is lovely.