Reviews for Godfatherly Love
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 7/26
Very Sirius. I CRIED SO SO SO MUCH. I HAD TO STOP READING FOR A WHILE, THE TEARS COVERED THE DEVICE. HIS WAS SO SAD. IT WAS AMAZING. WHY. WHYWHYWHYWHY.
I love how Sirius is so entirely devoted to Harry. Harry is Sirius's life.
PETER THAT - I should stop here so I don't get kicked off the site for using too much profanity in a review.
Hey - at least when Harry dies, he'll be with Sirius and his parents and Lupin . . . And Sirius is with the Marauders, amd he'll soon be wih Harry . . . And they'll all finally be happy . . . This was AMAZING AND SO SAD AND RIDICULOUSLY SWEET.
Now, please excuse me while I go to the restroom to scream some obsenitries at Peter's name.
NairaMisaki1234 chapter 1 . 6/29
I loved your story! But that doesn't stop me from Crying...
You're great at working out emotions. I always search for stories that go to the length of Harry and Sirius's relationship of Godson and Godfather. Oh, and that includes fanfics in which Sirius and Remus are alive.
And yes, this is a very Sirius fic. ;)
magicaltears chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Fantastic story. I've read it several times and each time it makes me cry. I would love to see you write a full length fic on Sirius raising Harry as you have a great grasp of their individual characters!

Britt
Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh lord the feels in this story are phenomenal
Aloha666 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was so beautiful...well written as well. You have such amazing ideas for your stories, I love them so much. This was really sad, I really wish Sirius got to spend more time with Harry. Keep writing because you are brilliant. I can't stop reading your stories!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It almost seemed like James and Lily didn't care for Harry as much as Sirius. But I love the light you cast Sirius under. It was well-written and sweet. Good job
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm almost crying! ...O.O...
Elless chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's very sweet :) My heart broke at the end.

Tiny discrepancies though: Harry was 5 months old during his first Christmas not 9 months old. Thus he wouldn't be crawling. Also, James was Chaser, not Seeker. The movie made him a Seeker. JKR said he was Chaser.
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful! I love reading a story where Sirius obviously cares about Harry so much. Thanks for sharing! :-)
Expecto-Prongs chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was really good, It's just how I would picture Sirius during Harry's life. It was really sad, but really accurate. You hit the nail right on the head, and I almost cried!
Kittiluv chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was beautiful. I've been a big fan of the godfather relation Sirius had to Harry since I first read prisoner of azkaban when it came out. And even though I've read OOTP 20 times now I still cry... just like I did with your story XP anyway, just wanted to say good job. So... good job!
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I cried...it was beautifully written
Wwwwooooowwwwww chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG OMG OMG! ur back! I have litterally been refreshing ur profile every day. I luv u! That was so sad at the end but it was beautiful! Omg! U rock!

P.s. I don't want to tick u off but I left u a review on hidden talents so please read it! (don't get mad at me I'm not telling u to update it here just go read the comment u wonderful author!)
cubye4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I. Love. This. I love Sirius and Harry stories. They are simply the best, and yours is no different. This is lovely.