Reviews for Blast To The Past
mysedai chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Egads, Donna without the tampering benefits of the Doctor? Jack Harness, virgin? You certainly have my attention. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I keep loling at the those sky little references you keep tossing in, too. "I'm not Casanova..." But I once played him in a film, so...

Thanks so much for sharing.
WhoMe-2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Oh, I laughed so hard with this chapter!

The Doctor’s poor car just never gets the respect...lol. And I think he has a little competition now that Rose has caught Wilf’s eye. Wilfred’s flirting and the Doctor’s jealousy was priceless! Then he just had to mention David McDonald and antagonize the Doctor all the more. :P

Ah, but poor Jack. He’s not gaining any points with Donna yet. I can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve next! :D

Happy Birthday wishes to your husband and many congratulations on the wonderful news!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
R, HOW DID I MISS THIS? I was going through my emails (my box was insanely full) and I came across this! When did you post?

Oh my goodness gracious this is AWESOME! Is it posted on TEaspoon too? I am recommending this IMMEDIATELY on my LJ!

I loved this part so much:

Tap. Tap. Tap. The Doctor taps the pen repeatedly on the desk before he continues to the next section. Tap. Tap. Tap. He gazes at the clock and finishes the last section.

As he places the paper into the 'finished' tray and reaches for the next one, he pulls his hand back with a growl and watches blood drip onto the desk. Another bloody paper cut!

Drip. Drip. Drip. Blood. Anger. Revenge. All of them present but the last one. At least not yet, he thinks with a smirk.

Requisitions. Protocol. Bureaucracy. Somewhere out there, the Brigadier is laughing at me. He sighs.
WhoMe-2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I have been SO looking forward to this story! I can just picture the look of horror on the Doctor’s face when confronted with a stack of paperwork...priceless indeed! I think he’s finally met his match. And this line:

“Rose promised me her forever. Instead, I got this.”

LOL! Oh, poor Doctor. Twenty minutes of paperwork can feel like forever.

I LOVE that you’ve written parallel Donna and Jack into this story. And the way you’ve written Jack’s character as being timid and naïve when it comes to women is just too funny! :D
19 | « Prev Page 1 2