Reviews for Lost and Never Found
jags chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Great so far. Please write more.
MrsCumberbatch chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Fav part:

Somehow, it hurt. Sherlock wasn't really accustomed to hurting, but there it was. It sat in the center of his chest like a weight. Sherlock couldn't say it was uncomfortable really, but it certainly wasn't a comfort either.

Poor Sherlock. But I think this time he touched a nerve. And John is making him know about it ignoring him. Sherlock must go to his room and talk to him. But maybe its better if he respects John's space for now.

Tell me they are goong to be OK. Can't wait to read more!

Well done!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
That was the secret? I mean, I don't believe John Watson left the Army with a fake injury. He's not like that, I think. Well, at least, that's my ideas. But John can be a fool sometimes, because going to sleep knowing Sherlock Holes is there... that was too risky, it was obvious the man will look for his secret.

Andddddd, the last line was perfect. "You're my idiot" hahaha, he loves John.

Wel done!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
This is getting more and more intriguing in each chapter! What is John hidding? Good chapter, can't wait to see what that is!
Jodi2011 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I'm disappointed in Sherlock for prying. John had asked that he leave the box alone and he doesn't respect John enough to listen? Shame on him.

And btw, it's the Victoria Cross, not Victorian :)
kendra42 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I would go for a serious secret. Maybe not anything bad that he did but maybe that happened to him? I don't know but I can't wait to find out what it is!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Good chapter. I have to say that I vote for a funny secret and a dark and serious one. hahah!

Because a funny one can be... I don't know... that he's hiding one of Sherlock's curls? hahaha!

Or maybe something from his past, like a old toy.

and a serious secret can be something John feel ashamed of or maybe something that brings him bad memories like his past in the army, or something from his parents or Harry's maybe.

Hope you can update soon (:
MrsCumberbatch chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Awww, what can be inside that box...
SimpGirl87 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Serious secret, something from his army days! Thanks for sharing.
drjamband chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
serious secret! of course sherlock won't think it is but john and us "idiots" should. just my opinion though so obv feel free to do whatever. great ch!
trekkiekidmaddie chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
what's John's secret? i wanna know! go with comedic. :D
Sherringford Holmes chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Please carry on! It's really really good!

Nicole

X x x
OryonUK chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oooh exciting! Cannot wait to find out what John's secret is, I will now spend most of my time coming up with truly ridiculous ideas as to what it can be...damn!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hello!

Good start. You wrote it well but it's so intriguing! What can be John hiding? Please update soon!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I like the idea. I want to know what John's secret is! Please write more.

_