Reviews for Taken Sick
Debbie chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
Thank you for keeping me enthralled for so long. You're such a wonderful writer!
illegal kittens chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
honestly, I'm blushing at this interaction. i literally had to look away and grin when they confessed their.. lesbian-ess. This is great.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
The brother keeps being beyond inappropriate about Olivia, it's not even funny
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2016
Okay so you write warnings when the chapters contain love scenes but NOT when Olivia gets molested? Not cool at all. The last bit made me very uncomfortable so yeah you should have a warning or edit the chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2016
I really really don't see Olivia dating the ME at all. No just no.
ttandme69 chapter 34 . 10/22/2015
Fantastic story...loved it all! How did Graham become Grey as a nickname? I see no correlation in my mind? Loved the name change. I hope you do indeed to a 2nd part! I want to see Brian take Carolyn for everything she holds dear! Ellie needs her roots to resurface. Thanks for the family you created. Hoping for more...Lisa
Guest chapter 34 . 8/4/2015
I've been sick for a few days and since food was out of the question I decided on some comfort reading. This is the story I chose.
lilbit1016 chapter 34 . 3/21/2015
Love it
beaches13 chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
Wow! What a great story. I truly enjoyed it and am hoping you've done a sequel for it. I loved the addition of Sarah to the family. It made the story so much more enjoyable for me. I also liked Rosie, Gracie and Melinda, as well as Graham and Carla. I'm off to go see what other stories you've written. :)
Gay4Hargitay chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Great
katvrah chapter 34 . 3/26/2014
That was a lovely story and I can tottaly feel for Olivia having given birth twice myself . Difficult situation but really worth it .
katvrah chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I cant believe this ! Fetta cheese with chocolate spread in a sandwich has always been my favourite snack even before I wad pregnand ! I have never thought that anyone else knew and liked that !
deleted10234 chapter 34 . 1/24/2014
AW THIS IS TOO CUTE. K. TIME FOR THE SEQUEL.
RedPoetist chapter 34 . 1/11/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I stumbled across the story last night and only made it to chapter 11 before my eyes gave out. I had to make a quick appearance at work this morning and could not wait to get back to finish the story. I was so completely entranced that I was rarely aware that I was even reading. Your writing is masterful and your storytelling is divine. Thank you for sharing this with me.
jax-was-here chapter 34 . 1/11/2014
Incredible story, made me tear up in some parts. Well done friend! :)