Reviews for Pop Fly
ukred27 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Yeah that was awesome. Teasing is all good.
worstliarever chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I have no idea how I missed this fic, considering the time that I lurk in this fandom. Sweet baby Jesus. This is bloody hot (please excuse the Australian in me). I am always a fan of Olivia in control, because even when she is, there is still the love and affection that we associate with her. You really captured them both. Very well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Really, really hot, and well written. I could easily picture every bit of this happening, both the action and the dialog. Well done.

Small issue though: "She leaned over the prostrate attorney..." and "Olivia looked down at the prone woman below her..." Prostrate and prone both mean face down; she was tied face up.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.
prentiss-be-mine chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Who could possibly NOT like this story? Gah it was so cute and hot and HOT. Great wait to have me on edge lol. On to that cold shower now...
lilscout chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my...I really have to stop reading this kind of thing at work. That was incredibly, mouthwateringly hot!
carolm007 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So I had to read another of your stories (after R&I)and wasn't disappointed. I always liked these two as a possible couple,so thank you for pairing them. Very nice...
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good lord yes I enjoyed that. It was wonderfully written and incredibly sexy...plus I could totally follow every position you had them in. Sometimes it seems like people just write a bunch of smutty words that don't synch up leaving you wondering who's even on top. Great work, thanks so much!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Freaking awesome! I may not like baseball, but I'd be willing to go to a game if I had this much fun when I got home.
Irrelevant2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh, how i love autumn.

I stood in the rain. Three days in a row. Just to cool off.

Seriously, i think i can review now...what was your name again?

No, i don't need help. But thanks anyway.
Ockham's razor chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow! So very hot! And well written too. Thanks very much.
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow, this and the Business dinner - these stories are "hawt" to be so Ju-venally correct, lol.

I'm stalled on taking my story .. into it's next phase, so I thought i'd chillax with reading some A/O fics hoping for inspiration.

Now, there's no way ... I could write any of what you do .. but I just wanted to say i'm glad someone can! Lol

Now if only ... your stories could be some sort of manuscript for the new Season of L&O SVU this season .. Damn writers giving us nothing.

Thanks for your stories!
beelotus chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love it when Olivia get a little possessive of Alex. Great job.
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was awesome! I really need to go watch a baseball game now ;)
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was awesome! I really need to go watch a baseball game now ;)
Roookie chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was hot! More please :)