Reviews for Perfect for Us
Loved it:)
January chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I rather liked this, which is weird for me because I didn't know if I'd like Peter thrown in the mix. I mean, I've read things like this, but usually involving the main cast. It was good, though :]
MyLifeandHis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really REALLY enjoyed the plot to this one-shot. The way you painted the relationship between Bella and Jasper, and then added the layer of Peter coming in and out of their lives was kind of perfect. And I really liked the open-endedness at the end, leaving us to determine what might happen between the three (or four) of them down the road.

I think you could benefit from a thorough beta-ing. While your mistakes were minor verb tenses and grammar things, they tend to distract from the story, and I'd really love to see this all cleaned up and pretty!

Well done and thanks for writing!
7 Ace chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is awesome! It seems natural, those two together. Wow...what a way to lose it. A book editor? That's what I'm going to do! That's cool! So how would it work with Charlotte? Would she join them or be on the side? LOL
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I only got one thing to ask, this will be continued right?

Cause I need more of this. It is too fucking hot not to go on. I am very interested to see Charlotte and how she'll fit in with them.

Love it hon:)
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ok, now you definitely HAVE TO add one more chapter with Char in it... :) nom, nom, nom, mmmm...
Fuzzyfurr chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yum, that was fun! I would love o see it expanded. Maybe go back to the beginning. I also want to see Charlotte in the mix.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
My thoughts are that i wouldnt mind having a marriage like this ;)
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
wow this was amazing! really well done!
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
What great relationships
angel897 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
loved it way hot
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very good story and I was hoping you would go on with it and bring Char into the bedroom too.

Bella has both men at her beck and call. WOW I love Jasper but add Peter to that just makes it much more fun.

You write so well. Thank you for a good read.
MzPYT4eva chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Im CRAVING more of this story! That was WOW!