Reviews for Spain's Prisoner 1
Breathing in Poison chapter 25 . 7/3
This was cute! I liked it. Especially the ending...XD Adorable dorks XDDD
And I wasn't aware 'til now that the Prussians had pirates...Cool! You learn somethjng new every day! :D
Goodbye, congradulations, and good luck..

~Breathing in Poison
Breathing in Poison chapter 15 . 7/2
O_O;
COME TO YOUR SENSES, PRUSSIA PLEASE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! DX
(Nice story so far, btw. Keep it up :) )
This story was damn awesome! More awesome than Prussia!
WickedInk chapter 2 . 4/13
I lerv it!
symbolicowl chapter 25 . 2/25
I love this story! I first found it on deviantArt! It's one of the first Hetalia fanfictions I read and the one that made me fall in love with fanfictions! This story is awesome!
Snowlily02 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
OmG I cried so hard! This is amazing!
DarkBabsi chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Oh my I LOVED this story.
I loved how you described the wounds and so on...
I loved the way you write what happened.
I loved the dialouges.
It was dramatic and I never got bored.
The end was kind of funny when they said goodbye.
All in one:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and can't/don't want to believe that it's actually over.
Pleaaase mooore :3
Babsi
Sleepery chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
if you're done with it you might want to label it as complete XD
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
This is probably thw best story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. I could find nothing wrong in the entire story. The story had a brilliant beginning,middle, and end. I can not thank you enough for writing such an amazing story.
Starryowl7 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
this story is amazing so far. I thank you so much for using proper grammer for the story. I saw one where it said 'she gave him a wtf look.' Thank god I don't see that here. I am wondering when the story takes place. In the 1500s I suppose? Because if it is, why did you describe Alfred as American?
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Well I am grinning and laughing happily. It's been one heck of an adventure to read this. Loved it, it's all that I can say _
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
My God I almost had a heart attack! When Spain said to go say goodbye my heart sank to my toes! God no! I almost died here
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Well, this was heart wrenching...
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I wasn't supposed to be up at all, much less reading ever since I began, so I've been telling myself, one more chapter and I'll go to sleep, just one more, I promise, another one and that's it" so far I still say "just one more"
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
This is the first time I ever say something like this in a comment but... I would so hug you! I mean this is amazing! The drama is over the roof and the description is so perfect that I have no problem picturing it all! Haha,at one point I had a bit of action music playing inside my head XD

"I thought you said you weren't going to kill me…" He muttered sarcastically
I could not help to laugh at this. Truly love it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »