Reviews for Spain's Prisoner 1
symbolicowl chapter 25 . 2/25
I love this story! I first found it on deviantArt! It's one of the first Hetalia fanfictions I read and the one that made me fall in love with fanfictions! This story is awesome!
Snowlily02 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
OmG I cried so hard! This is amazing!
DarkBabsi chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Oh my I LOVED this story.
I loved how you described the wounds and so on...
I loved the way you write what happened.
I loved the dialouges.
It was dramatic and I never got bored.
The end was kind of funny when they said goodbye.
All in one:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and can't/don't want to believe that it's actually over.
Pleaaase mooore :3
Babsi
Sleepery chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
if you're done with it you might want to label it as complete XD
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
This is probably thw best story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. I could find nothing wrong in the entire story. The story had a brilliant beginning,middle, and end. I can not thank you enough for writing such an amazing story.
Starryowl7 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
this story is amazing so far. I thank you so much for using proper grammer for the story. I saw one where it said 'she gave him a wtf look.' Thank god I don't see that here. I am wondering when the story takes place. In the 1500s I suppose? Because if it is, why did you describe Alfred as American?
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Well I am grinning and laughing happily. It's been one heck of an adventure to read this. Loved it, it's all that I can say _
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
My God I almost had a heart attack! When Spain said to go say goodbye my heart sank to my toes! God no! I almost died here
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Well, this was heart wrenching...
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I wasn't supposed to be up at all, much less reading ever since I began, so I've been telling myself, one more chapter and I'll go to sleep, just one more, I promise, another one and that's it" so far I still say "just one more"
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
This is the first time I ever say something like this in a comment but... I would so hug you! I mean this is amazing! The drama is over the roof and the description is so perfect that I have no problem picturing it all! Haha,at one point I had a bit of action music playing inside my head XD

"I thought you said you weren't going to kill me…" He muttered sarcastically
I could not help to laugh at this. Truly love it.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
That was one cruel joke from Spain, the "you'll need energy" one.

I have never been able to decide whether to simply love or utterly hate Pirate or Conquistador Spain. On one hand he is damn hot, powerful and still cute and "friendly" which makes me want to love him, and on the other he is a sadistic bastard which makes me want to murder him. You have brought out these two parts of him so I am on the verge of pulling my own hair from not making up my mind on whether to hate or love him.

By the way, I love the style and grammar. Both are suiting for the fic and very well done in my humble opinion
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow! I've seen a small strip of Pirate Spain and Romano with the lines"
"N-No…please."
"How? If you are my prisoner now?"

It's amazing I actually stumbled on the source of it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
This was AMAZING!
songbird chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
BEST PIRATE STORY FRICKING YET! Ohmygosh ohmyfrickingosh that was sooo good! I was literally crying; I thought they were going to die and the lullaby(I know a bit of French so I figured it out) and Lavender' s Blue I was sobbing I was so into the story...and that ending...GOOD JOB MISS/SIR I DON'T KNOW YOUR GENDER. I KINDLY SALUTE YOU IN AWE AND RESPECT AND HAPPINESS!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »