Reviews for Spain's Prisoner 1
schmoopoops chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
I really enjoyed your story! I liked that the characters were fairly accurate, and there was almost no OOC-ness. The main two things that cause me to loose interest or give up on a story are OOC-ness, or if it gets boring due to the author having some obvious writers block. Your story had neither or those annoying aspects, which would make it one of the best fanfictions I've read in a while. The only critic I have on it would be that the characters seemed to trust each other a little too quickly. Like how Spain, N. Italy, and S. Italy seemed to trust England just after he did all kinds of horrible things to them. I get they were pretty desperate to escape Turkey but it seemed like a little too much trust a little too fast. I would have imagined them cautiously going with him to escape but not quite being all buddy buddy as if nothing happened. Thanks for reading my review!
FireFox Vixen chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Love!
Breathing in Poison chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
This was cute! I liked it. Especially the ending...XD Adorable dorks XDDD
And I wasn't aware 'til now that the Prussians had pirates...Cool! You learn somethjng new every day! :D
Goodbye, congradulations, and good luck..

~Breathing in Poison
Breathing in Poison chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
O_O;
COME TO YOUR SENSES, PRUSSIA PLEASE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! DX
(Nice story so far, btw. Keep it up :) )
Guest chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
This story was damn awesome! More awesome than Prussia!
WickedInk chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I lerv it!
symbolicowl chapter 25 . 2/25/2015
I love this story! I first found it on deviantArt! It's one of the first Hetalia fanfictions I read and the one that made me fall in love with fanfictions! This story is awesome!
Snowlily02 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
OmG I cried so hard! This is amazing!
DarkBabsi chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Oh my I LOVED this story.
I loved how you described the wounds and so on...
I loved the way you write what happened.
I loved the dialouges.
It was dramatic and I never got bored.
The end was kind of funny when they said goodbye.
All in one:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and can't/don't want to believe that it's actually over.
Pleaaase mooore :3
Babsi
Sleepery chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
if you're done with it you might want to label it as complete XD
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
This is probably thw best story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. I could find nothing wrong in the entire story. The story had a brilliant beginning,middle, and end. I can not thank you enough for writing such an amazing story.
Starryowl7 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
this story is amazing so far. I thank you so much for using proper grammer for the story. I saw one where it said 'she gave him a wtf look.' Thank god I don't see that here. I am wondering when the story takes place. In the 1500s I suppose? Because if it is, why did you describe Alfred as American?
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Well I am grinning and laughing happily. It's been one heck of an adventure to read this. Loved it, it's all that I can say _
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
My God I almost had a heart attack! When Spain said to go say goodbye my heart sank to my toes! God no! I almost died here
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Well, this was heart wrenching...