Reviews for Do You Believe?
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh my God... that was so sad :'(
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
So beautiful I cried.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was sweet.
Forever Frosted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww, I don't care how old this story is, this was amazing. Very sad too. But well done on a great story! (:
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
YOU KILLED HER! WHY?
Ali chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I absolutely love this story its really beautiful and poetic and stays so true to Wally's character.
alwayslost123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Again come on! Kagome-inu5 you are making me a very emotional woman! Aw Samantha why! How come you didn't leave it as a happy ending, man! Why she gotta die it was so unfair that rips my heart and reminds me of "my sister's keeper". I don't think I'm cut out for tragedy.
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh I love it! You have no idea how happy I am. First, this story has no cursing ( which I'm not comfortable reading). Second, it's so sweet. Waly came over and realized that little kids are full of hope, and he did his part to help Samantha stay that way.

This was a beautiful story, and I enjoyed reading it.

God Bless,

Shojobaby
a random reader chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
WHY? That makes me extremely SAD! It was a great story it just made me extremely tearful... ToT
argent98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I started crying with that one horrible word... "Lukeimia" and then I couldn't stop the whole time later. I still am... This was absolutlely amazing. Im appladding you right now (it's a standing ovation) I loved this
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Too lazy to log in lawls. THIS WAS SO CUTE AND SAD. I cried at the end...i couldn't believe it. The last sentence is what killed me. You def have a knack for coming up with perfect oneshots and good structure.

LOVED IT.

Favorited :)
Wolf718 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*sniffle* I almost cried! That was sad! But it was adorably cute at the same time! I loved it! :P