Reviews for Officially Whelmed
Hey, just letting you know, Batman's zeta beam code is 01, Robins is B-01
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Lol
Dossypet chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
This is so cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
GGVVGHVGGYBHN SO CUTE WHY DIDNT YOUNG JUSYICE MAKE THIS AN EPISODE THANK YOU NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. So sorry. Caps lock brings out my crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Awwwww! Love it so cute keep it up. I really mean it.
I know how mu h reweiws mean to us writers so I review a lot but this takes the cake! :)
buriedflower101 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I liked how you used the younger Robin in your story. Usually I hate when people do that, but when you used him in this story, I thought it was good. Keep up the good work!
buriedflower101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I find it cute how Alfred compares Dick to Bruce. It's so funny how they are alike in so many ways. I love how you did this chapter. Just the way Robin tries to hide the fact that he's sick from Alfred. But what can I say...I love chapters about Batman and Robin!
buriedflower101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was better than I thought it would be. You totally took me off guard when you started making it about dick's parents' death. I might have been a long story, but at least it gave every detail of the painful experience. Good Job! And keep up the good work (:
Rose Marie 301 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
FEEEEEEELSSSSS!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
hahahaahahahahaha u'd think with all those years traveling Bruce would learn to cook at some point
talk-ape chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhha
so good
anonymous 17 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
hhehehehehe that was funny! cant wait to see what your write next!
YJ-Obsessed chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Love the ending XD
SerpentWinged chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Nightmares are always a good shot for father/son fics. Or pillow fights, tickle fights, food fights, any fights really. I hope you update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »