Reviews for Officially Whelmed
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
hahahaahahahahaha u'd think with all those years traveling Bruce would learn to cook at some point
talk-ape chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhha
so good
anonymous 17 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
hhehehehehe that was funny! cant wait to see what your write next!
YJ-Obsessed chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Love the ending XD
SerpentWinged chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Nightmares are always a good shot for father/son fics. Or pillow fights, tickle fights, food fights, any fights really. I hope you update soon!
SK12Monster chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
When I looked at the summary of this chapter I was like "well this isn't going to end nicely" thank god Dick was there to keep Bruce in check!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Love the bonding so far but could you have a chapter of Batman and Robin entering Mount Justice after bonding and the whole Team looks scared because Batman is smiling and laughing an the other mentors are there too and it's normal for them to see them together so they aren't faxed? Please update soon!
-RC
xzettax chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ow cutee! Bruce-Dick BEST MOMENT EVER! :)

ok' then
See ya'
xzettax chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hahahahah soo cool I mean Daddy'Bats is soo cute! I LOVE HIM... And hahaha I love this kind of stories where other superheros take care of Robin and then they do something wrong Batman find out and say something scary to them... Well I have to go.

See ya'
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
XD.

Yes Alfred, at LEAST the kitchen is clean. I would be VERY relieved if I were you.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Haha, when Flash panicked it totally reminded me of a fanfic. Batman was captured and Robin wanted to go in and save him himself. But Robin was injured, so when he pleaded to Clark if he could go Clark said "No, he'll kill me if I let you go on that condition." and Robin threatens "No he will not kill you. But if I tell him you made me cry, THEN he'll kill you." and still Clark said no. So Robin used his best weapons, took off his mask and begged with half-formed tears in his eyes. Supes gave in and told him that he could come, but that he could only WATCH. NOT engage in the fight. And Robin's all like "He was kidnapped by a MONSTER, and you want me to do nothing while he's probably being KILLED?" and Robin is stillt trying to supress the half-formed tears from his pout.

He doesn't suceed so he cries at the thought of Batman dying and him not being able to do anything about it.

When the finally rescue Batman and they are all done with the fighting Robin is all like "Oh and Batman... Clark made me cry." and Batman is like "WHAT?" and is all DaddyBats on Clark...

A good idea for a fic, no?
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Should have expected it Dickie-bird. DaddyBats is VERY protective of his 'lil bird.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awww. DaddyBats moments are SO cute! :P
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
cute _ can'te wait for the next chapter
Zomnom chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Here's some ideas. I always have tons of ideas.

Robin pranks Batman at the Batcave and Batman gets back at Robin in an extremely embarrassing way at Mount Justice.

Robin nearly gets killed on a simple stake-out and Batman threatens to take him off the team. And he has a temper tantrum in front of everyone.

Robin hacks the zeta record thingies to play music instead of announcing who enters and when Batman enters, it does the Batman theme. Bonus points for having one of them play "I'm sexy and I know it."

Dick and Bruce go out to some fancy dinner and Dick eats something he's never eaten before and finds out he's allergic.

Young Dick tries to bring various stray pets home, including rats, lizards, turtles, even a spider or bug of some kind.

I think that's it for ideas for now. xD; Don't want to overload the senses. Or something. *Shrugs and wanders off*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »