Reviews for Officially Whelmed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
GGVVGHVGGYBHN SO CUTE WHY DIDNT YOUNG JUSYICE MAKE THIS AN EPISODE THANK YOU NOW MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. So sorry. Caps lock brings out my crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Awwwww! Love it so cute keep it up. I really mean it.
I know how mu h reweiws mean to us writers so I review a lot but this takes the cake! :)
buriedflower101 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I liked how you used the younger Robin in your story. Usually I hate when people do that, but when you used him in this story, I thought it was good. Keep up the good work!
buriedflower101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I find it cute how Alfred compares Dick to Bruce. It's so funny how they are alike in so many ways. I love how you did this chapter. Just the way Robin tries to hide the fact that he's sick from Alfred. But what can I say...I love chapters about Batman and Robin!
buriedflower101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
That was better than I thought it would be. You totally took me off guard when you started making it about dick's parents' death. I might have been a long story, but at least it gave every detail of the painful experience. Good Job! And keep up the good work (:
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
FEEEEEEELSSSSS!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
hahahaahahahahaha u'd think with all those years traveling Bruce would learn to cook at some point
talk-ape chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhha
so good
anonymous 17 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
hhehehehehe that was funny! cant wait to see what your write next!
YJ-Obsessed chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Love the ending XD
SerpentWinged chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Nightmares are always a good shot for father/son fics. Or pillow fights, tickle fights, food fights, any fights really. I hope you update soon!
SK12Monster chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
When I looked at the summary of this chapter I was like "well this isn't going to end nicely" thank god Dick was there to keep Bruce in check!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Love the bonding so far but could you have a chapter of Batman and Robin entering Mount Justice after bonding and the whole Team looks scared because Batman is smiling and laughing an the other mentors are there too and it's normal for them to see them together so they aren't faxed? Please update soon!
-RC
xzettax chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Ow cutee! Bruce-Dick BEST MOMENT EVER! :)

ok' then
See ya'
xzettax chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hahahahah soo cool I mean Daddy'Bats is soo cute! I LOVE HIM... And hahaha I love this kind of stories where other superheros take care of Robin and then they do something wrong Batman find out and say something scary to them... Well I have to go.

See ya'