Reviews for Lost and Found
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 7/18
Very good
prisci chapter 1 . 2/14
hola saludos , espero que continĂșes con la historia PORFA , QUE SUCEDE ?
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I have a question. Unlesd zombie Petunia didn't leave ANYTHING left of Dudley to reanimate after she was finished feeding off of him, why didn't whatever was left of Dudleys corpse come back to unlife as a zombie like his parents?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
More please this is getting good.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Good story
NellisBaby234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Omg please please please please PLEASE make more of this! It's soooo good and I want to see how it'll unfold! Pleeeeeeeeaseeeee?!
Alexis Shade chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I like this little plunny, ah the lure of zombie-scented bonding. I would love to see this become a series or something, but then I love when young Harry gets the option of becoming more then a lamb for the slaughter.

Lady Shade
Fanghur chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was really good! I hope you write more, even if it's just a series of one-shots that follow up on it.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow... poor Harry. He's so young to be dealing with that.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
cool story
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was so sweet! And disturbingly gorily fluffy...
fanficequalskilig chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I could practically hear Zoey shouting "Boomer" and see Uncle Vernon's explosion. HAHA! The end is too open for my taste, but it's still a nice work!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome one-shot.
NightStalkersRevenge chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I hope you decide to add more instead of keeping this a one-shot I would love to read more!
ChaosIdeals chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Totally awesome :) I can see loads of potential in this, but it's great as a one-shot too. Good work :)