Reviews for Around The World and Back To You
toastergal chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
please continue this story if you are still out there
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
FINISH THIS! it is awsome
GamerGirlFromHell chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Just cause it would be scary for Canada and Prussia I say they go to Russia! XD Or maybe I'm just really mean to poor Mattie and Gil! :D
southparkyaoifan chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
mattie should revist germany . east gemany that ts -snikers- prucan all the way
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Aweshome!
kyo4 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
This is such a wonderful idea for a story! I'm loving what I"ve read so far and can't wait to read more :)

lol Sweden's such an ass XD poor Canada. And poor Prussia too...
psychokittenterror chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
this was great and I was laughing my ass off the entire time I read this. Good job!
Night13 chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Dang that was a big bill was that actual prices although i do know that some restaurants are like that -shudders- _
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I know I've been beaten - I saw the England suggestion in the reviews, but... Austria? Mostly for the look on Prussia's face, I'll admit. (Also Canada/Austria is a crack pairing that I have an odd love for, even if PruCan has my heart.)

Canada, dear, why on earth would you try Sweden if you're not speaking to him? He's really not thinking this through too well, is he? Seriously, he needs someone to intervene here. Prussia either has some kind of master plan or is just hoping for a shot to make his move, so he's out. Though I guess it would be much less funny if Canada was being sensible. But, really... Finger on a globe? *shakes head at him*
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Oh... Canada, why so oblivious? There are two German countries, you silly nation... Apparently he picked up some obliviousness from his brother. Sigh, Canada.
iPrussia chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
OhhhhhHhhhhhhhh England should be next
Project Halfbreed chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
This gonna sound cracky but do Turkey next, For some odd reason my headcannon has always thought they make a cute couple.
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Do Poland!
Catherine is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hey Ary! It's me, Catherine! I finaly stopped being so lazy and read the first chapter! I love it! If you give up on this fic I will kick you.

Anyway, this was fun to read but I have this weird déjà-vu feeling about it...have you shown me a part of this chapter before? maybe when you were writing it?

I'm not going to review every chapter, because that would be very annoying. So I'll leave another review on the most recent chapter once I get there. Yeah, so see you on msn in a few minutes..bye!
psychokittenterror chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
I love this! I would love to see Sweden next.