Reviews for The Webs We Weave
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 4/22
WOW! I loved everything about this story. Felt so bad for Danny though. He did/does really love Rachael and wanted her back his family. And I still think Rachael wanted him too since she couldn't look back. But Danny has his family.

And poor Steve I think him and Cath would of been good together. She knows how
to take care of her self.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 4/22
So sad glad Steve was found and Ok for the most point. But with Danny and Grace so sad it gave me tears.
Lamarquise chapter 13 . 4/5
One thing I struggle to understand from this fandom is what seems like this incredible resistance to letting either Danny or Steve move on to healthy relationships and families with women. They have to be stuck together. Nobody with a stronger claim on their loyalty than a child who is dependent and not a companion and subject to adult whims and agendas. It's emotionally and otherwise sterile. Work buddies can be like brothers or sisters, but they're not spouses unless they really are married. You can't learn the same things or be refined in the same way by any relationship short of marriage. And while two people of the same sex can do a great deal for a child, they can't give a child what a married, stable, biological father and mother who love each other and their children can. They can't provide those complementary but different strengths or the same kind of modeling for family relationships. Maybe you can explain this aspect of the fandom to me?
Elanshaw chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
This was a very great story. Clearly written with good emotion
I loved the whump and the bromance and ohana..
Thanks for writing!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
OMG! That was awesome, I loved it :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
If you were referencing Free Willy and Flipper for the dolphins, you got one animal right because Willy was a killer whale an orca if you prefer that term instead.
raerobdestiny chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
Great story!
storyfan101 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Great story. Intricate plot, well defined characters and beautifully written. Loved it!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
ambard10 chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
hermosa la historia, la encontré ayer y la terminé hoy, felicitaciones por tan excelente fic.
Runner043 chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Just finished your story. Very nicely done.

Thanks for including Catherine, an important part of Steve's life, although not always in it.

Very nice toast at the end.
Runner043 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Just a note to say I'm enjoying your story. The story of Etana from Steve's mother was sweet, and the dolphins were quite the surprise, but a nice one.
cytpotter chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
:) Great Story! I really enjoyed it! Loved how you wrote Steve and Danny! as well as the others! Great story line! Loved the twists and turns! Thank you for the wonderful read!
alwaysateen chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Wow, what an awesome ending! Love the hurt Steve and Danny parts, the way they worried about each others. The talk Danny had with Rachel, very good of him to move on and explain his feeling to her.

Catherine's declaration was wonderful. I understand Steve's response and I hope they gonna be able to be together soon. :)

Love the surfing and family dinner in the end.

Very good story. :)
alwaysateen chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Ouf so glad everyone came out okay from the explosion.

I'm happy Steve told Danny about his thoughts and the dolphins saving him, we never know maybe his parents did help...