Reviews for The Shrew War, Book VI: Doublegate
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 4/7
and so rats become woodlanders and shrews vermin! disgusting
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Snoga... grrr...

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Snoga is asking for more trouble than he realizes.

How could they have so little faith in the eye-sight of a hare? Poor Hanchett. Stupid shrews.

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Loved the ending. Awesome.

I feel sad. Will Vanessa ever get her memories back?

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
As always, the mysterious badger has a plan and, for once, he is completely unaware of Snoga and the threat he represents.

For once, Urthblood shows some flaw, and it had to be to turn a blind eye to Snoga. Of course, he could also have a plan for that too...

Headache!

I have decided; Urthblood is annoying.

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Poor searat. Regardless of what he'd done in his life, landing in the hands of Snoga is terrible. That other shrew leader better figure things out quickly or realize something's up soon than later, before Snoga sends them all off to war.

Wonder what that rat in-shrew-skin is up to?

I'm surprised that Lord Urthblood hadn't killed Fryc the moment he heard. He would have done no less to a vermin. He's been in charge for how long and he still hasn't figured out true equality among the species.
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Two conquerors vs one Badger Lord. The odds are against him.

But prophecy will always triumph in the end. And even if that badger doesn't, Redwall's got a card up it's sleeve.

He's called Martin.

Poor water rats! They do not deserve this! I can't help say it but... Lord Urthblood, save them (just as long as you don't make them into soldiers)!

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
So, Snoga reveals more of his true colors. The reason he hates and despises is because he is one! Lol.

Poor servant rat. What his name, I wonder?

SomeoneI'mSure chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Hello! Sorry you haven't seen much reviews from me; I've been busy. So best get down to it, wot.

Can't believe Colonel's wife is preggers. Of course, I can't believe anyone with children fully grown would think about having a baby. It's weird - but it's not like it hasn't happened in my own family before. That makes it weirder!

When they spoke about Vanessa, I couldn't help but wonder what your OC Highwing thinks about her. Doesn't he feel a bit weird-ed out that his old time friend is acting like a child?

Alex's description of the tower is exactly what I imagined and I have to say, that thing is huge!

ifeelmad chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
Chapter Twenty Eight is touching, almost what you go call cute, if such an adjective could ever be used to describe Urthblood. He seems so worried, so vulnerable here, thinking of Doublegate. Suddenly I wonder if Urthblood's feelings have ever been hurt.
ifeelmad chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
Gomon is such an interesting character. I Cannot help but to wonder what will happen to him. Hope it's not another sudden, wordless death like Mayk's. I wonder how Urthblood, Tratton and Snoga will be "put in their places."

I'll see you possibly in the next chapter, but if not then, in the next book. ;)
ifeelmad chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
I'm just lost for words and probably won't be saying anything till the next book.
ifeelmad chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
Ooh! Much as I have disdain for Fryc, Snoga deserves to die for that horrid, heartcrushing treachery. Poor Fryc! But d*mn, was he stupid, killing the searat who would have rid us of that horrid Snoga. What isn't to hate about Snoga? His so called ambition for the Guosim was really all a lie, to trick the others. Ugh! Let me see what Samadhir thought about it.
ifeelmad chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
Well, looks like Snoga's growing a brain. He tricked them into thinking he was Guosim.

Poor Tardo!
ifeelmad chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
Good job. Kor - I've gone and forgotten his name already - sent someone to put Snoga to a well deserved end if he catches him in the betrayal. I'd wondeed why he'd even consider working with someone whom he was almost certain would betray him. But I have a feeling that, regrettably, Snoga won't die.