Reviews for Junjou Patronus
Ino Death chapter 14 . 1/8
do they realize that there's only 4 dorms ok now minus Slytherin and Hufflepuff the take away Raven claw it only leads to Gryffindor XDD because one there not gonna go into sytherin with all the sex hungry Seme's and obviously they certainly aren't going anywhere elso so Gryffindor it is XDDD lol
Ino Death chapter 5 . 1/8
Omg I love this I had to stop read like 5 times during this chapter XDDDD and im still laughing
Miss Rune chapter 31 . 11/20/2013
TBF101. Where do I begin? I suppose I could start off with 'OH MY GOD! THIS WAS FUCKIN FANTASTIC!' But my inner fan is a wild one. I loved your cameo appearance in this story. Will always be on the look out for more of your fantastic work!
Tech Who chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
XD Hetalia! XD I Fucking Love Right Now 3 You made my day!
anonymousonlooker chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
HAHA oh my gosh I love this story so much XD As a Hufflepuff, I have to say I adore everyone in that house. Thank you for making it so awesome!
lionfish13 chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
Ah, the end. This was a really great and extremely funny story. Thank you!

Hope you didn't mind being bombarded with my many reviews... Mostly saying the same thing each time... I.e. awesome, funny & hot...! :/
lionfish13 chapter 30 . 3/21/2013
Lol, I love Hermione now being a devoted BL fangirl. And Harry being 'British Misaki' - wow, I can totally see that! Who's his Usagi? ;)

I too love Snape, absolutely one of my fave HP characters :)
lionfish13 chapter 29 . 3/21/2013
Haha! Though I really can't imagine Hermione boldly saying something like that to Dumbledore! :D Loved his last lament though, hilarious.

Thank god for the Japanese, if you ask me! :D What would we do without yummy BL?!
lionfish13 chapter 28 . 3/21/2013
LOL!

Twatkano - hahahaha!
lionfish13 chapter 27 . 3/21/2013
Yay! Nowaki totally deserved that trophy. And I'd started feeling sorry for him that he hadn't had one yet. Glad my lovely Shinobu and Miyagi each got 2 :D And Egoist def deserved the best couple award.

Cute!
lionfish13 chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Hee, loved the ending, Nowaki subversively trying to hypnotise Hiroki into wanting a puppy :D

And of course the smex was deliciously hot! :D
lionfish13 chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
How sweet :) A much nicer Usagi here, and also very nice to actually have Misaki crying 'yes!' rather than 'no!'
lionfish13 chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Intensely hot! :O
lionfish13 chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Ah, Takano's right - it's so rare to find someone who is so clearly in love like Shinobu is, Miyagi should be glad, not mad!
lionfish13 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013