Reviews for Junjou Patronus
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 31 . 7/4
Oh my god, I laughed WAY TOO HARD AT EVERYTHING. Oh god, my stomach hurts. Thank you so much for writing this, dude (even though you're not a dude, I just call everyone that). You're awesome and this fanfic was awesome and everything is awesome. Just...yeah. Enjoy life!
Irena-Rose chapter 31 . 4/19
GOD i love this fanfic.
it had me laughing so hard but i couldn't let it out because it is the middle of the night here!
I LOVE THIS!
Hotsuma and Shus chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Hotsuma and Shusei are just a shipping that everyone should know and love

Hot tempted man and quiet yet awesome dude
Perfect
Sun and moon
Water and fire
Smut and more smut
Jade Rojo chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
serves them well .. except for Shinobu.. what the hell was he doing there ?
Jade Rojo chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
NOWAKI you are super sweet and cute.. When is says.. that he wanted to run to Hufflepuff and gather all of the ukes and cuddle them until christmas ! So super cute !
Jade Rojo chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
OH MY GODDDDDD This chapter was awesome !

Hatori was so super cute, valiant, strong and amazing protecting Chiaki ! Now I'm his fan !

And regards of Takano, Akihiko and Kanou.. is sad to see what happens to their brains once they lack from sex for four days !
Jade Rojo chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Maldito italiano chismoso !
Jade Rojo chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
damn idiot usagi...
Jade Rojo chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
how mean and devilish all those semes are..!

i loved Takano description of Onoderas yells...
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
ahwwww... all Hufflepuffs are so sweet and ukes !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
.You!
Ino Death chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
do they realize that there's only 4 dorms ok now minus Slytherin and Hufflepuff the take away Raven claw it only leads to Gryffindor XDD because one there not gonna go into sytherin with all the sex hungry Seme's and obviously they certainly aren't going anywhere elso so Gryffindor it is XDDD lol
Ino Death chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Omg I love this I had to stop read like 5 times during this chapter XDDDD and im still laughing
Miss Rune chapter 31 . 11/20/2013
TBF101. Where do I begin? I suppose I could start off with 'OH MY GOD! THIS WAS FUCKIN FANTASTIC!' But my inner fan is a wild one. I loved your cameo appearance in this story. Will always be on the look out for more of your fantastic work!
Tech Who chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
XD Hetalia! XD I Fucking Love Right Now 3 You made my day!