Reviews for Dare to Share
Adorable! *squeals happily*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Cute. :3
accident prone chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I loved this. LOVED THIS. I think you really got across Jay's nature quite well. And I don't simply mean that in the "he's witty and insulting but still cares" sort of way; I think you got more nuance in, which was great to read. ToL was one of my favorite Tales games of all time, and Jay was one of my favorite characters, and the whole relationship between Moses and Jay always gave me so much joy it was ridiculous. I loved the setup, especially the way Jay was the one to suggest playing the twenty truths game. Especially interesting I think is that the Oresoren taught it to him-that is an interesting part of Jay's backstory to consider. :) And of course Moses was wonderful. This was just...ahh. I loved this so much. I loved the way you showed the characters. For not owning a copy of the game, this was freakin' badass, dude. Awesome job.
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Pretty interesting setup for a Moses/Jay fic. Nice work.
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ME LOVE ITTT!
A fan of this story chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I think that this was very well written and could really do with another chapter! I loved the concept of the 20 questions and how it was used to get these two to open up. Great story!