Reviews for Chuck vs The Tank Top
Sudden Radiance chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story Doc!
s-david-m chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Nicely done. I agree the second chapter changed the tone. The first chapter felt like a straight Charah friendship/partnership fic, showcasing how they're both there for each other. The second chapter brought in a romantic dynamic that wasn't in the first chapter. Still well done though.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Love overly-gentlemanly Chuck.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Cute.
P.J. Murphy chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
And the second chapter was just as sweet. Nicely done. Chuck is ever the gentleman, isn't he. :-D

Excellent work.
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I think I found this reading someone else's list of favorite stories. Awesome stuff, and I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner. Very sweet and funny at the same time. Always an effective combination.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Great story...look forward to more.
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
aww, that was great. Soft and cute. I'll admit, I wasn't really expecting a second chapter to this story, but it was very well done. Are you actually going to leave us on that, though? Really? Come on!

until next time,

coreymon77
Michael66 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Somehow, I could I actually imagine her thinking of him as her nincompoop (sp?).

Well done. Of course, now you need another chapter... When she wakes up. He's going to have to dress in street clothes and she will be all stiff and sore.
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I was pleasantly surprised to see this had been added to! And what a great addition!

I love the way Chuck is so concerned with how Sarah's feeling, he's missing what she's actually trying to tell him. It's not angsty, it's not frustrating (as a reader at least, lol), just sweet and heart warming.

Thanks for the update, really enjoyable :)
spcr71 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I liked that you continued the story, I think it did add depth to the story. Of course it went from slightly erotic to rather calm. If anything it's now in need a third chapter which is the day after. Will Sarah still hope for something the next day after Chuck was, amazingly as always, the perfect gentleman?
esardi chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
That was really sweet and Chuck being the decent gentleman that he is would never take advantage of that situation. However, Sarah knows Chuck and during this time he was unsure where he stood with her. A Chuck this insecure would not have caught on what she was trying to convey.

Very Well written, I truly enjoyed it.
rphe chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
great fun. just charming and funny and sweet and really entertaining. cant work out if I want this to continue or not. probably not, its pretty much a perfect little episode just on its own.
tshdow chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Nice chapter thanks. )
quistie64 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Oh Doc, what a wonderful story. So sweet in its pace and simplicity, a bath and going to bed and yet so much going on at the same time. Sarah desperately wanting Chuck to understand her feelings for her and he so worried about her well being. Just fabulous. I loved it.