Reviews for Hear Me
oo Countess D oo chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
This story is really really wonderful and unique. Please don't let it end here!
StarryNight359 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
so cute :3
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love it
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Intriguing and sweet.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awwww...Very sweet. Though the thought of Kurt not able to sing those lovely songs...#Heartbreaking
Adele0x chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Got really confused for a mo because british sign language uses both hands for the alphabet and I was trying to picture it/copy and it just wasn't happening! ahaha
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
OMG, that was perfection!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Aweee this it I'm sad it'd it is o we but it was ¬°!¬°greattt!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is beautiful:) also reminds me of one of my best friends who is gay and deaf, me being a black woman was smiling stupidly during the friendship parts between him and Mercedes :)(we both sing too) you are a fantastic writer:)
grenouillenue chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this is soooo cute
kawaii01 chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Aww! I love this!
Hatter of Madness chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
A bit more constructive criticism (but this will be shorter because I'm too emotional right now from reading that, haha). Something struck me in this chapter... Blaine probably wouldn't be able to communicate THAT well through sign after a month, and with my experiences in the deaf community, deaf people don't speak for long periods if they speak at all (I'm assuming that was what you were aiming at). Although I'll admit that I did like that you mentioned Kurt's voice. The voice does take a little getting used to, I'll admit that, too.

I would like to thank you, though, at taking the challenge of writing a story about something that you don't really know that well (as you've said, you're not deaf and only know sign through classes). I really did enjoy this but I sort of wish that it was longer. Great job on writing it, though. :) I'm too overcome with emotions to leave a proper review, lol. I shouldn't be allowed on the Internet...

- Hatter of Madness
Hatter of Madness chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
As much as I loved this, I have a few things I'd like to point out to you (it's constructive criticism, don't worry). As a member of the deaf community (by association), I'd have to say that a lot of deaf people have no problem being with hearing people. In fact, the reason I am a member of the community is because of a friend of mine who is deaf, and he has no problems socializing with boys his age that are hearing. Actually, he had no problem getting to know me, either, and I'm older than he is, of the opposite gender, and I am a hearing person. Second, "reading lips" is not as easy as it sounds. If you talk to yourself in a mirror, you'll notice that your mouth formations are virtually the same for a lot of words. Signing is not as fluid as you have written it (though I can assume that it's just to keep the flow of things); a lot of words that the characters 'signed' don't even exist in American Sign Language, assuming that's what they're communicating with. Also, typically a deaf person gives a hearing person a sign name, not the other way around.

Please don't look too far into that. As a member of the deaf community, I love reading other people's interpretations of our community, and on FF, especially the Glee fandom. This was also one of the most well written attempts at writing about the deaf that I've seen on FF, mainly because you didn't make it seem like ASL is easy when you wrote abotu Kurt and Finn trying to learn it. I'm also a sucker for Klaine, and it seems like you have written them very well. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how you ended this.

- Hatter of Madness
harryeron chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Hi! The story is marked as "Complete" is it really? Because you just left it in an amazing moment, please tell me it isn't!
It was so so lovely and adorable. Perfect story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012