Reviews for Meet the Edenians
Dream of Californication chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Aww, I loved it! I can just imagine a montage at the end... With little hissing, lizard babies crawling all over Reptile, and Mileena scoffing at Eric! So adorable! This was great, wondrous author.
Ronin Wolf chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Good story! I was crying because I was laughing so hard story!
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
This was actually pretty good for a crack-fic!
KitanavsMileena chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Loved it, absolutely loved it!

You can write comedic stories well. It was really serious and I could get into it at some points, and then the next I was busting out laughing. And usually I'm not a fan of characters being written OOC, but you are one of few who can make it work.
YungQ94 chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Whoa, each update makes me feel really good inside. Can't wait for the conculsion. Also Scorpion with the bad one liners was hysterical
Violent Angel chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I'm loving your story. Can't wait to see how you end it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
LOL 4 more chapters ;]
CaTigeReptile chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Hahaha, this story is just so hilarious. I love everyone's characterizations - and it's clever and knows where it's going, which is actually quite rare in a story. Keep it up!
DarkAssassin15 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Well since Jade is out of the match then this leaves her to beat the living dylights out of Tanya. There is nothing stopping Jade now so why hold her back? You can trick people into doing what you want but don't expect to not get a well deserved beating when they figure out what you've done.
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Okay, so I've read all 13 chapters.

I don't wanna make a long review, but I'll just try my best to sum the awesomeness of this crackfic into one short paragraph.

Reptile's fucking hilarious, getting owned EVERY time. Scorpion's reaction to other people saying his "Get over here!" line always has me laughing. Sub-Zero, stoic as usual, doesn't know much about women... And I hope he scores Jade. ;D (Major Subby fan here). Kitana and Rain? God, the way you depict Rain in this fic is exactly how I picture him: arrogant, douchebaggish, and a major dick. All in all, this fic has me wanting to read more. Can't wait to see who wins between Scorpion and Sub-Zero!
DemiGoddess007 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
The conversation b/w Johnny and Subzy was hysterical. I was crying when I read that. And on top of that, Johnny moon-walking on stage? LOLOLOLOLOLOL xD I want more of this story! Great job! :D
YungQ94 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Yes! Boy have missed this story so. Glad you updated it :D.
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
I laughed VERY fucking hard! Good job! Good job, dammit! I NEED MORE! AHAHAHAHA.
Ultimate Hunter X chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Wow, can't believe that Kano won by chance. But still a good chapter
YungQ94 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
MK characters scared of ghosts? This series is the best shit ever XD

Keep up the good work